Chapter 2

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouts shaking my shoulders bringing me back to reality. My eyes focused on one thing, a necklace. Not just anyone's necklace, but Jimins. Tears start to burn in my eyes as Namjoon places the black chanele necklace in my trembling hands.

"This was found on the floor of the car" Namjoon says, sadness filling his voice. I look at the necklace that once sat around Jimins neck. "The ends were broken but Yoongi fixed it" Hoseok says. I look at Yoon with a smile. "I figured you'd want it" Yoon says rubbing his arm shyly. I caress the black charm on the necklace. I chuckle a little and a small faint smile places itself on my lips. "Want me to put it on you?" Taehyung says stroking my shoulder. I lightly shake my head turning my gaze towards him. "Even if Jimin is gone which I strongly refuse to accept, this necklace is his I'll always keep it with me but wearing it would feel wrong" I say tears at the brim of my eyes as the little smile is still on my lips. "Don't you think he'd want you to wear it?" Hoseok says, his voice soft as always but with a faint tone of sadness still there. I lightly shake my head once again "He always told me how much he loved it and that I wasn't allowed to wear it" i chuckle "just because he's gone doesn't mean his words won't matter". They all nod understandingly "however I'll always carry it in my pocket. I smile at them.
It gets quiet for a while
"Guys?" I ask feeling down again. "Yeah Jungkook?" Seokjin says tilting his head slightly. "Would you mind waiting outside for a while,,, I need some time to think" I say playing with my fingers. They all nod and exit the room.

So,,, he's actually gone? Why didn't I just,, tell him to cover himself... if I had, Jimin would be here. I wish I could go back in time, and change it all.... I close my eyes leaning back on the bed again, feeling myself drift of to sleep.

"Kookie?" Jimin says shyly as I hover over him kissing his neck. "Yeah Jiminie?" I smile at him. His hair is a mess and his lips slightly swollen from the make out session. "Let's stop for today?" He says shyly. "If that's what you want then that's what shall be" I wink at him. Getting off of him instead placing myself beside him, wrapping my arms around his small waist. "You know,,, I want to do it..." Jimin says shyly, I hum in response resting my head in the crook of his neck "i just don't think we should move to fast, we've only been dating for a month" Jimin says pecking my forehead with his plump lips. "I know, just take the time you need" I say as I tighten my grip around his waist earning a small and cute giggle from Jimin.

I slowly open my eyes to be met by the bright light from the window. I reach for my phone to check the clock 16.15 I've slept for most of the day. I take Jimins necklace and once again caress the black charm on it. I wish I had told you how much I love you when I had the chance. I sight as a small idea pops up in my head. I take my phone again. Jimin is gone but, maybe this can make me feel a little better... to get it all out. I enter mine and Jimins chatt and start writing. 'Hello!' no that's not it 'I miss u'? No not that either. I sight as I send the messages releasing whatever I was holding in my heart for now.

I put the phone down as the nurse comes in to the room "Good evening Mr Jeon, I'm your nurse Rose I'll be the one in charge of you during the days you'll spend here" she smiles at me

I put the phone down as the nurse comes in to the room "Good evening Mr Jeon, I'm your nurse Rose I'll be the one in charge of you during the days you'll spend here" she smiles at me. "I thought I'd be going home tomorrow evening?" I say "Yes Mr Jeon that's probably why a newbie like myself is in charge of you" She chuckle a little embarrassed. I smile nodding at her, "Here's your medicine Mr Jeon it might make you feel a little sleepy" she hands me the little brown pill. I chuckle thinking about that I've already slept for half the day, maybe this will take me back to my dreamland where Jimin is still with me. I swallow the pill and the nurse bows leaving the room. Soon my eyes starts to feel heavy and once again I drift of to sleep.

1 years time skip...

Today is officially one year since Jimin passed away. We are all gathered by his grave, it feels weird to know that my best friend, my lover the love of my life lies way down there, under earth and dirt. It still doesn't feel real to me... even if the grave is right before my eyes I still can't accept that he's gone. Every day for a year I've come here and just looked at it, cried, told mine and Jimins memories as if he could hear me.
Why weren't I the one who died? It would have been easier that way, without all the guilt. It was all my fault after all...

"Jungkook-ah, we are heading back you coming?" Namjoon says grabbing my shoulder. I smile slightly as I start to walk with him. "It's weird that it's already been a year" Hoseok says sadly "Yeah, a painful year..." Yoon says. My heart starts to ache thinking about every painful day filled with emptiness. "Guys" Namjoon says and they all look at him "it's not the right time..." Namjoon says nodding at my direction earning a nod from the others.

At the dorms...

I go on twitter reading everything armys are tweeting for the year day. They started a hashtag that's trending worldwide, #ParkJiminsStarDay it's cute. A lot of armys have even done songs, poems, videos for it.
I watch them all and before I realize the clock has already turned over 8pm. I close my phone and just as I'm about to walk to the drawer for my pyjama I get a message. I grunt before going back to the bed only to freeze as I see the message 'Save me...'

 is Jimin alive?

...... is Jimin alive?

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but it's starting to get a bit more interesting right?😉 Stay tuned!