Not There~

(This is Vminkook btw)

Jimin and Taehyung have been dating for two years. They really hit it off after Jungkook introduced them to one another at his graduation party.

-Flashback to 2 years ago-

"Jimin hyung, this is my best pal, Taehyung." Jungkook says while putting his arm around Tae and smiling. "Oh, how nice to meet you." Jimin smiles innocently, but Jungkook knew better. "Pleasure's all mine" Tae says in a deep voice. Since that day, they were inseparable and naturally formed their relationship, although they felt as if something was missing, or rather someone.

-Flashback Over-

Taehyung has been busy lately, and Jimin's been missing him a lot, especially with their anniversary coming up in a few days. Jimin didn't know if Taehyung was mad at him recently, or if he was just planning something grand. Whatever the case was, Jimin didn't appreciate the minimal attention he was receiving. He decided to call Jungkook to see what he was up to, though he knew it would be the usual, playing overwatch.

-On Call With Jungkook-

Jm: Hey Kook, what's up?

Jk: Hyung I'm busy, you know this

Jm: Aw~ Even too busy for me?

*Jungkook turns of his game*

Jk: What's wrong Hyung?

Jm: Nothing, I was just bored.

Jk: You never call me when you're 'just bored' Hyung.

Jm: ...

Jk: Want me to come over Hyung?

Jm: *quietly* y-yes

Jk: I'll be there in 20.

-Call Ends-

Jimin knows he shouldn't cheat on Taehyung, but he can't help getting hot and bothered and having someone like Jungkook whenever he needs him definitely does NOT help. Jimin tells himself this is the last time, they've already met up twice and the guilt is eating Jimin alive.

-20 minutes later-

*Jungkook knocks on the door*

"It's open" Jimin yells downstairs. He was upstairs trying to set the mood but knew that would all be ruined once Jungkook got his hands on him. Jungkook wasn't all too happy about being a secret to Taehyung either and he's stretched that to Jimin many many times. As Jungkook walks up the stairs, he starts having second thoughts. "I don't know if we should continue doing this Hyung" Jungkook voices as he enters the guest bedroom. "It's our last time anyways, don't worry about it Kookie" Jimin says convincingly. Jungkook's not gonna lie that stung a bit, but what can he do? He had his chance and he practically gave Jimin away. "Alright Hyung" Jungkook says confidently. Jimin smiles and walks over to Jungkook.

"I'm so glad you gave in" he whispers in Jungkook's ear.

"It's been a while since I've felt full Kookie~"

"J-jimin" Jungkook whispers.

"Shh baby~ Just focus on me." Jimin states as he palms Jungkook's semi hard on through his pants. He wanted Jungkook to get riled up already, but he knew he would need to push him a little further.