Future oneshot jump

This chapter is still apart of the story, just wayyyyyyy into the future, and I said one-shot for it because I really don't want to reveal too much.
Marinette's POV

I was absolutely screwed.  My legs were shaking.  And my stomach had butterflies.  I was the complete image of a disaster.  I clumsily paced around the side of the gorgeous.  I tripped every so often over the long white fabric surrounding my feet. 

"It's going to be amazing sweetheart.  I know you're scared.  And I'm even worse than you.  But you can still get through this.  And we'll be having a VERY long conversation later.  You can do this!  I believe in you!" My father said.

I blushed brightly.  I was speechless.  My brain was on overload.  How I wished Tikki was here.  How I desperately wished she could see this.......................

————————————————————————Skip 5 minutes

The flowing music ran loudly.  But I couldn't hear anything but my own heartbeat.  I could barely walk.  Everyone was staring at me.  My right arm leaned desperately on my father's, and my left hand clutched a assortment of orchids to the point where my left hand turned white.  My face was red.  Redder that any type of red I could ever imagine.  Even through all of it, my vision tunneled only on one thing.  One person.  A person looking dashingly handsome in a blue and white suit.  A person who's face was full of love and adoration.  They looked calm, but their red tipped ears said otherwise.  Even their multicolored blue locks looked even more messy than ever today. 

————————————————————————

Please don't murder me.  I'm sooooooo sorry to all the HUGE and in general, Lukanette fans.  But this is sorta a hint for WAY in the future.  And I know it's really short, but I don't want to reveal too much.  But still, I really hope you liked it.  And thank you everyone for their support!  I promise I'll update soon!