Chapter two

Victorias POV

*beep beep beep*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I just sat on my bed then turned it off. Then I remembered today is the day!!! I screamed Madi's name and took the blanket off of her. She just moaned and turned away. I screamed Nash Grier and immediately she stood up and said oh my gosh today!! I laughed so hard and she laughed along haha.

The meet up starts at 1:00 pm but were leaving at 10 am to get a good spot in line, but were VIP so we get in first but who cares lol.
Right now it's 8 am so we have 2 hoes to get ready. It is 8:45 now and all I've done is my makeup and hair, I curled it so it look cute haha. I went to my closet and picked out a black crop top but a flower waisted skirt and I wore black toms and a leather jacket just in case I get cold. When I was done I saw Madi and she looked really pretty, she wore a flannel and a black shirt with shorts and black combat boots and with her curly black hair.

It was now 9:20 so we went down stairs and at breakfast then we got everything we needed and left. I'm 16 years old so I drove and the place where it was at it was like 5 blocks away from my house.
I can't believe this day is actually happening..😊