chapter four

Victorias Pov

Once all the boys sat down everyone was still screaming and all the boys were waving their hands. When I screamed Matt, he looked at me and smiled and I literally squealed and looked and Madi and she was staring at Nash and Nash was looking at her back haha. Once everyone calmed down, Cam spoke up and said "whats up Portland!" And of course everyone screamed. All during that, the boys took vines and danced and sang and were just themselves. Then eyes staring at me and I looked up and saw Matthew looking at me, i literally just froze and he waved hi and I was still frozen haha. Then Matthew got the microphone and said "who would like to come on stage with me?". Everyone screamed and held their hand up, including me. Then he came down off the stage and was walking towards and he said hey and took my hand onto the stage, all during that I just thought to myself..is this really happening and i was literally freaking inside but outside I was just being normal but also kind of fangirling because who wouldn't?. Once we got on stage, the rest of the boys went to go get one girl from the audience and Nash got Madi and she was crying. When Madi came on stage she came to me and hugged me and fangirled and same here kind of. After that they just played music and danced and so did Madi and I and the rest of the girls. Then Matt, came up to me and asked "Hey, whats your name beautiful?" "I'm Victoria" I said "You've got a nice name" said Matt "aw thank you so do you" I said. "Thank you" said Matt. After that we just talked for like 20 more seconds but it was kind of awkward. But i was just being my self when I was talking to him well on the outside but on the inside, I think I would be dead because I would have freaked out way to much and then died for fangirling a lot haha. But I just can't believe I actually had a conversation with my idol/love of my life. I'm so happy.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! Please leaves comments and follow me on here and on my other social medias- in my bio on my profile. Thank youu ily guys(: