Chapter 3: Up All Night

Whoop! 3rd chapter already. Time flies when you’re having fun :D Vote for a free love story XD

Thanks and love you all! –TheVainOne;]

            I finally arrived at the hall. I was like a VIP or something, when I entered all eyes on me. I was embarrassed, but the party went on, loud music, short skirts and cute boys. As I was walking towards the dark side of the hall;

Zayn: Hey Tiger! (Waving)

Me: Zay--! You startled me.

Zayn: Sorry, come on (Pulled my hand)

Me: Wait, where are you taking me?

Zayn: Relax. (Still holding my hand) Hey guys! Krissy is here.

Harry: Well, well, well. Look who’s here. (Smiling)

Liam: What made you change your mind?

Me: Maybe I’m a little scared of ghosts. (Laughing)

Everyone laughed, except Louis. Zayn, who was still holding my hand, pulled me to the dance floor. The music was mellow, so I got a bit shy. I tried to walk away but I can’t ‘because Zayn’s arms are locked in my hips.

Zayn: Hey, what’s wrong? It’s just dancing, nothing personal. Don’t worry.

Me: it’s not that. I jut wanna go. Can we please stop?

Zayn: Oh, sure. (He let go of me)

Niall: Kristen, what’s wrong?

Me: Nothing. I just don’t wanna dance. I think I’m sick.

Niall: (touching my forehead) you’re not hot. I know what’s wrong. Its—

              A girl pulled Niall to dance, which left me alone. I was sad, I don’t know why. So I went outside, took a little walk. It was dark, but it was ok for my mood. And it was so cold so I just sat by a corner facing the lake, the lake was beautiful. So I got carried away just by looking at it. Then suddenly someone placed there jacket around me while my arms are around me.

Zayn: Beautiful lake huh?

Me: Yah, it is remarkable. (I ran out of words to say)

Zayn: (Looking at me) So, I heard you and Niall talking about a tour here in the camp?

Me: Oh yeah, he was offering me a tour, but I refused because I need to go to sleep.

Zayn: Come on, I’ll show you around.

              He put out his hand, I looked at it, then place mine in his. I was a little happy, I smiled a bit, and then he gave me a tour around Camp Direction. It was so romantic just thinking about it, I was half sad and half happy, I don’t know, maybe I’m just being paranoid. But, back to me and Zayn. So we walked and yes, his jacket was still around me, we had fun. We stop in every spot and we think is pretty to look and stare at. While we were walking, near the coaches’ lounge we saw a pool. It was kind of pretty, so I moved closer to it. Then suddenly, SPLASH! Zayn pushed ourselves into the pool, but don’t get me wrong, we were still wearing our party clothes. But we didn’t remember. We had so much fun; we splashed each other in the face. Had a mini swimming race, and of course I won. We did everything much fun than any other party in the world, I felt like the only girl in the world. But with so much fun we had, we forgot about time, now how can we forget the time? So annoying. We went back to the cabin, thinking that the party is still going on. But when we got back to the cabin, we saw Liam, Harry and Niall sleeping soundly in the beat of their snores. But Louis was still awake wearing his reading glasses and reading a book, but when we got in he immediately just put everything down, turned out the light, and then falls fast asleep. Zayn and I looked at each other then laughed quietly, I ran in the bathroom, then went to my bed, then went to sleep. I don’t know what happened to Zayn, I was tired so I went to sleep already.