Band Camp (A One Direction Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1: London

I’m Kristen, I’m 17 years old and I love to sing act and dance. My mother, who is my biggest fan, handed me a brochure to a summer workshop for teens who knows how to sing, dance and act. I was so delighted so I told my mom that I want to join. I asked my friends if they want to join but they told me that they we’re not as talented as me, and I took that as a complement. Anyways, so it was camp time, I’m gonna be away for like 4 months. I admit it; I will miss my mom, my sis, my nana, and my cats Nathan and Daniel. But it was also a time for my freedom, a whole summer to get to do what I want. It was a long trip from Canada to London, but it was worth it. I finally arrived to a landmark that I saw in the brochure, but still a very far walk to Camp Direction, can’t believe the bus dropped me there, what a hectic day, London is so big, and it’s my first time to be overseas and I’m all alone. Actually I’m lost; I don’t know which direction to go to. No one is passing by; it was a very quiet and strange place, lots of trees and birds. And another problem is you have to arrive there in exactly 3pm, its 3:15 so I’m seriously messed up and don’t know what to do. Then finally a large man with a police suit holding a loudspeaker was walking by and saw me, I told him that I’m lost and I have to go to Camp Direction. He told me directions then finally, thank God, I arrived there safe but extremely tired.

“Where you going miss?” a woman with a large voice surprised me, “Are you part of the workshop?” She added.

Me: Yes ma’am, I’m a part of the workshop. I’m sorry I’m late. I got very lost and—

Woman: Come with me.

The woman didn’t even let me finish, but you know whatever, at least I’m already there. So we went to the registrar’s office.

Registrar: What’s your name dear?

Me: Kristen Maine ma’m (and I filled up the data)

Registrar: Miss? There’s a problem. All cabins for girls are taken; you’re late so you got outnumbered.

Me: Oh my god, really? But I really want to join this workshop. I really d—

Registrar: its ok miss, we got another spare bed. But it’s in a boy’s cabin. You can stay there until we can find out the solution to this problem. If… it’s ok with you?

Me: Well, urr... Uhm, if it’s the only way. Then maybe it’s ok.

Registrar: Good. It’s only for a short time, until we find a way. Ok?

            Then she calls a boy, kind of cute, to lead me in that boy’s cabin. It was a cool place, and smells like my cousin Deejay. Finally, I arrived at this average sized cabin, when I got in nobody was there, but there we’re 5 lug gages, 5 piled up towels and 5 messed up beds like someone just jumped at it then left immediately. When I finally put my lug gage down, a large siren blew. HONK! Then a large crowd of boys went out the mess hall towards the quadrangle. It was a gathering. So I went there, I’m so alone; I have no friends my only companion was my necklace that says my name.