Chapter 6: Torn

So I looked for Rae, and I saw her step inside the canteen, so I went after her. Harry saw me and said “Why on earth are you crying?” “What? I’m not crying!” I sobbed. “Yes you are!” He argued while laughing at my face rubbing my hair. “I’m not Harry” I said with a frown. “Oh God! I know why!” he shouted, “Shut up Harry!” I whispered trying to cover his mouth, “You don’t know the reason why I’m crying” sticking my tongue out. Then he sharpened his lip pointing to Zayn and Perrie who are being enviously sweet by the lake. Then he smiled at me, “Don’t worry, you go get the snacks and we’ll talk about this in the cabin. Ok?” I nodded, and then went to help Rae carry the snacks.

As soon as we got back in the cabin, and as soon as I was closing the door. All of the guys were looking at me, like I was a homeless child trying to get pity at. Rae jumped in my bed, and then Liam sat beside her. The two made me blush so I sat beside Louis, then we ate junk foods. It started to become very quiet,

Me: Topic?

Harry: You give the topic (Smiling at me, while putting a chip in his mouth)

Me: There’s nothing to talk about Harry (Looking at him trying to keep him from saying anything)

Niall: Why don’t we talk about ghosts? (Giving us all an evil look)

Rae: I don’t like ghosts. They scare me.

Liam: Oh my God! Me too! (Laughing his ass out)

Louis: We’re all scared of ghosts Liam. (Giving him a ‘duh?’ look)

Niall: Hey! I know what we should do.

Liam: Oh God no

Me: Liam! (Laughing) Don’t be rude

Niall: Nobody respects my suggestion.

Liam: Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah...

Niall: Hey! Hey stop that.

Me: Guys! Don’t fight!

Rae: They’re not fighting. (Laughing)

Louis: Guys, stop fooling around

Liam & Niall: Sorry

Me: Can we just hear what Niall suggested? Please?

Niall: Spin the bottle.

Rae: Good idea!

Liam: Nice. Ok. We do that. (Gets a bottle, then everyone sat on the floor) I get to spin the bottle.

*Spin* It landed on Rae and Harry

Me: Ok Harry. Dare Rae

Harry: (Rubbing his hands) Ok then. I want you to kiss Liam.

Rae: What?!

Me: I’m sorry Rae. (Chuckling) Rules are rules.

Rae: Is it fine Liam?

Liam: Oh yeah, sure. It’s just a dare. Nothing personal (Smiling)

We all laughed, then after a while, they finally kissed. It took longer than Harry expected.

We all looked at each other, with big wide eyes trying to figure out what was going on. Then finally they stopped. They looked at each other for like 2 to 3 seconds then Rae looked away, and then cleared her voice. “It’s my time to spin!” she shouted.

*Spin*

Then it landed on me and Harry.

Me: Harry? Again?

Harry: (Laughing) what can I do? The bottle loves me. (Smiling with his teeth all whitened up)

Me: Yeah, yeah. Whatever mister smiley pants, dare me.

Harry: I would like you to talk about what happened outside the cabin a while ago, and the reason why you cried.

Louis: You cried?

Me: What? I didn’t. I swear. (FYI, I really didn’t cry)

Rae: Tell us Krissy.

Me: Well, honestly speaking. I never really cried. Harry thought I cried, but I really didn’t.

Harry: Then why we’re you disappointed?

Me: Well, I was really disappointed. (Murmuring, trying not to let Louis here it)

Harry: Ok. Don’t answer that. Let me ask you something. Do you still love Zayn?

After the question, the room was filled with silence. They were all looking at me, while I was keeping my mouth shut, trying not to say anything.

Louis: (Whispering at me) Hey, you can tell ‘em the truth. You can tell me the truth.

Me: (I looked at them then faced the floor) Yes, I do. I still love him, so much. (Started crying) So much!

Louis put his arms around me, and then let my head lay at his shoulders. He started rubbing my back trying to comfort me while the others looked down, trying not to comment on what I have said. “Ok guys, maybe it’s time for all of us to go to bed. We can play again tomorrow" Louis said with a gentle voice. “Maybe I should go now, I’ll see you tomorrow Krissy. Ok? We can talk” Rae said smiling while rubbing me in the back. “I’ll go with you Rae, if it’s ok with you” Liam asked. Then they both left. Niall helped Louis escorting me to my bed. “Thanks guys” I said smiling. Niall nodded then went to bed. Louis sat in my bed, “I’ll stay here until you fall asleep” he said while pulling my blanket like he was my dad. That’s the last thing I remembered. I woke up after 2 hours of sleep. I saw Zayn fast asleep. I couldn’t sleep anymore. I decided to go outside, so I picked up my sweater then went out.

I went by the lake, and then sat down. Then I felt someone walking towards me, because I can hear the footsteps, so suddenly jumped up and turned around, it was Zayn.