Chapter 2 - Friends

They finally reached school. UK got out of the bus, quite quickly, despite his awkward socializing skills. He managed to find his best friend, in the crowd of students. "Germany!" It was the third reich, brave and not so awkward. "UK!" He yelled. They hugged each other dearly. Then a slightly tall kid walked up behind them, "Hi" USSR said. "Wow it's the Russian empire's son!" UK bellowed. He knew the great, mighty Empire and he totally respected him. The Russian leaned over to the small, german boy. " You are?" He asked. His tall, strong figure made him a bit threatening. "N-nazi!" The german squeaked. " Okay, and you're UK" he said, and UK was obviously not suprised. Their fathers already knew each other. *Ring! Ring!* stupid bell.. "I better get going" UK said as he rushed towards his classroom. "Ok!" The german called out. UK was in a big hurry. He had English first which was the language he most excelled at. *Bump!* "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" He managed to bump into France. "Yeah.. I remember, France?" She didn't seem to be suprised. "Oh, right class! See ya!" She rushed down the hallway, the same direction UK needed to go. "Wait!" He shouted as he ran after France.

                                                                    Time skip~

   Uk was panting since he got there. "I'm late by a minute!" He quietly said under his breath, still audible. He opened the door. Everybody turned to stare at him. "UK, you're late by a minute." Said Mr. EU firmly. "I know.." UK muttered. "But anyways, we have a new student! Introduce yourself France" Mr. EU quickly changed the subject. "Hello, I'm France, I like to draw and dress up alot." France introduced. "Lovely! Now on with our lesson shall we?" Mr. EU said.

                                                                    Time skip agian~ (Haha I'm sorry)

    After a bunch of lessons, it was time to go home. All the children waved goodbye at their teachers and headed home. Some, their parents came to pick them up, and others take the school bus. (I was lazy to include bicycles) UK decided to walk home, hoping to walk with France , since she is also walking back home. "Wanna walk home together?" UK shyly asked. "I would love to"