☆2☆

"And here we are. goodluck mr Taylor." Mrs Evans says and walks away to her own classroom.

I put my hand on the doorknob and sigh deeply once again. I open it and step inside and see everyone's eyes focus on me. Don't get a panic attack now Roger, stay clam.

"Ah you must be mr Taylor." The man sitting behind his desk said.

"Ye-yes that's me" I swallow deeply "I'm really sorry that I'm late sir, I couldn't find the classroom." I chuckle nervously. I look around the classroom and see that all eyes are on me.

He stands up from his seat and walks up to me. "That's okay, take a seat somewhere." He puts his hand on my shoulder and slightly pushes me forward.

I spot an empty seat in the back of the room. I walk past the rows of tables with kids behind them, and find my seat. I hear a few people chuckle. I look down and quickly grab my books out of my bag.

"Welcome everyone, I'm Mr Jones and I'll be your English teacher for this year. As you all see we have a new student, Roger. Welcome roger." I give him a small smile and look down at my books again.

"Try to be nice to him everyone." he chuckles and turns his back to the class. "I don't know a lot of students in this class, so I suggest to do a name round through the class. Everyone just say your name and something about yourself. Your hobbies, where you live, if you have pets, just something. You can decide what you wanna share."

He writes his name on the chalkboard and turns around to the class again.
"So as I said I'm Mr Jones, I'm from London. I like to listen to music while drinking some tea" he chuckles "oh and I have a goldfish named Larry." Some students chuckle.

He sits down on his desk with his legs crossed. "Okay let's start in the front of the class." He smiles at a girl who's seated on the right of him.

"Uhm I'm Laura and I'm from North London. Uhm, I love to draw." She smiles a little and Mr Jones nods.

"Thankyou Laura. Now, who's the boy next to Laura?" Next to the girl sits a boy with long, brown hair and a colorful blouse. His cheeks start to redden and he looks down.

"Uh-uhm I'm John deacon" he almost whispers. I can't really see his face because I'm seated in the back of the room, but when I came inside the classroom, my gaze almost immidently fell on him for a few seconds. The teacher gives him a kind hearted smile "and John do you have any hobbies?"

"We-well I love to play bass and listening to music." Mr Jones nods and points at the boy sitting behind Laura.

***********
"And last but not least" the teacher looks at me and some student turn in their chairs to look at me, including John. I quickly look at him. We make eye contact, I start to blush and immidently look back at the teacher.

"Uh-uhm yes, I'm Ro-roger Taylor and as a hobby I, uhm I play the drums."

Mr Jones nods. "Okay that was everyone. I'll make a seating plan for tomorrow ."

Students nod and the bell starts to ring. "Okay that was it for today, have a great day everyone. Don't misbehave and I see you guys tomorrow." He smiles kindly and stands at the door to say his goodbye to everyone.

I start to pack my stuff and make my way over to the door. At my left john also makes his way up to the door. I look at how he approaches me. Maybe I'm staring a bit too long.

Before I know it I bump into someone in front of me. He turns around and I rub my nose which bumped into his shoulder. The tall boy turns around, his black curly hair moving with him as he does so. "I-I- am really sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I chuckle nervously.

"Don't worry about it" the taller boy says "Roger right?" I nod.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name I wasn't really paying attention." I chuckle and scratch the back of my neck.

"I'm Brian" I smile at him and shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Brian. What do you have next period?"

"Uhm music class, how about you?" I take my time table out of my bag.

"Uhm" I quickly scan the paper "same for me, can I maybe walk there with you?" I smile and look up at him.

"Of course you can. I heard that you play drums, that's cool." We start to walk down the hallway. I smile and look up at him. I study the futures of his face. Damn this boy is really pretty.

"Y-yeah I do" I look down and feel my cheeks getting warmer. Are you seriously blushing right now? Rog keep it together! I think to myself. "Do you play any instruments?" I ask while still blushing.

"Jup I play guitar, I'm not that great though. I'd love to hear you play once Rog." I start to blush, even more at the sudden nickname he gave me. "Same for you Brian."

"Oh well, we're here. After you" he stands next to me and waits for me to walk into the classroom. I mouth 'thankyou' and get in while blushing like mad. What the hell is wrong with me?