☆14☆

Before I start this chapter I wanted to say I wrote this chapter without a pov of someone. Idk if I'm gonna do that for the other chapters too, so can you guys maybe let me know- after you read the chapter- what you prefer. A pov of someone or just 3th person. Enjoy the chapter:) Also sorry for the kinda smut in here I can't write smut if my life depended on it, and I've never done it before, so my sincere apology.
__________________________________

Roger slowly opens his eyes, adjusting to the bright sunlight that shines into the living room.

"Goodmorning beautiful" John whispers into his ear and kisses him on the cheek. A blush rises onto Roger's cheeks as he turns around to face him and smiles. "So that all wasn't a dream after all." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"No rog, it was all real." Roger grins at him and gives him a quick peck on the lips. Next to the couch Freddie groans as he slowly wakes up. John and Roger shoot one another a quick glance and both pretend like they're asleep, hoping Freddie didn't hear their conversation or saw the quick interaction between the two.

"Brian dear wake up." Freddie whispers and shakes his shoulders. Brian slowly opens his eyes and groans in response. "Ugh Fred I had such a nice dream." Brian sighs. Freddie shuffles closer to him and lays his head on Brian's exposed chest.

"Hm, what was it about then?" He whispers seductively. "I'm not gonna tell you." Brian brushes a strand of hair behind Freddie's ear, cupping his cheek with his large hand.

"Awh c'mon don't be such a bore." Brian scoffs at Freddie's remark "Me a bore? You know that's not true Fred." He scoffs. "Oh yeah? Show me then bri." Freddie smirks.

On the couch next to them Roger opens one eye and peers at John, who already had one eye open. He puts a hand over my mouth to stifle the giggles that came out of his mouth.

Brian connects his soft lips with Freddie's ones, both melting into each other's touch. Freddie slowly strandles brian covering theirselves a bit more with the blanket. Freddie starts to move his hips as their make out session starts to become more heated. Brian let out a soft moan as their hardening crotches rub against each other, making Freddie smirk, just because he made Brian moan. He stars to grind against him a bit faster, causing Freddie himself to start moaning too. "F-Freddie...." brian breaths out against Freddie's neck, causing him to shiver.
(a/n: I cringe so much rn I can't write smut at all, I'm so sorry skseqisndbk)

As the two of them continue to make out, are John and Roger on the couch, trying to contain themself from bursting into hysterical laughter. "Oh....aah freddie." John whispers to Roger, mimicking Brian. Roger giggles and gives John a small shove.

When the two of them have enough of the couple, John decides to speak up. "Ugh get a room you two." He groans while containing a chuckle. Freddie and Brian pull away from each other, both their faces flushed and covered in little drops of sweat. Freddie laughs and let's himself fall on Brian who groans of the weight Freddie dropped on him. "Fred get of me, you're fucking heavy." He giggles.

*****************
"Ugh why do we need to go there? You know I hate spiders and other insect...things...y'know." Freddie complains throwing his hands in the air.

"Fred I'm sure there aren't tarantulas in a park in London." Roger chuckles walking on the edge of the sidewalk, trying to walk over the straight line.

John giggles and catches roger in time as he nearly tripped, losing his balance. "Watch out what you do love." John whispers to Roger, hoping the other two didn't hear him.

"So uh, when did this happen?" Roger asks pointing between Freddie and Brian. They kept on walking to the park as Freddie grabbed Brian's hand and intertwined their fingers. A blush rose on Brian's face as he smiled shyly at his boyfriend, but quickly glancing around him looking out for other people.

"Well..." Freddie began. "Do I need to tell them or do you want to dear?" Freddie asked rubbing his thumb over the back of Brian's hand. "No, it's alright, go on babe." Freddie nodded and planted a quick kiss on Brian's cheek, after he looked around.

"Well...uhm, I don't really know how to put this but uh, we actually have been together for s-some months." Freddie chuckles awkwardly.

John and Roger shared a knowing look and looked back at the couple next to them. "YOU'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR MONTHS?!" Roger yells startling the couple.

"Shh roger not that loud, you know what people think about....uhm- our 'sort'." Freddie quickly whisper yelled.

"I-I'm sorry, but why didn't you guys told us earlier? You know we both are supportive." Roger said.

"And both gay too." John chuckled.

"Touche." Roger laughed, shoving away the younger boy. Freddie and Brian smirked at each other, looking back at the other boys. "Did we miss something, or?" Freddie asked, a large grin on his lips.

"W-what are you talking about?" John quickly blurted out, his cheeks rosy. "He's only kidding deaks." Bri giggled.

John hummed in response and quickly glanced at roger when the other two weren't looking. "Are we nearly there?" Freddie whined after a short, comfortable silence between the four of them.

"Yes fred." Roger groaned.

"Nearly there."