Chapter 1

A/N- This story is inspired by all the story's about Naruto being an anbu, but I decided to write one myself. The beginning of this story (only like 3 sentences) is taken from another story. Sorry, I just thought I sounded cool.
I do not own any of the characters or the pictures just to be clear also this is my fist fanfiction. Sorry for bad grammar, but please komment if you want anything changed. This is a sasunaru story. If you don't like it then don't read it.
That's all I hope you enjoy my story :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No POV

Demon. Monster. Hurtful words kept repeating in his head. Scum. Nuisance. Words the villagers used to describe the small boy. Die. Leave. You don't deserve to live. Everything hurt.
The small boy, no younger than 5 years old cried his heart out. It hurt. All the words, the hateful glares, the torture and abuse. Everything. Hide. They can't know. Smile, they won't know a thing. Laugh, just act normal. Idiot, don't scare them.

Over the years a small blonde boy experienced pain like no other. Building a cage around his heart, never allowing anyone to come close to him. He knew that if anyone came close to him, he would get hurt again.
His poor heart couldn't handle any more pain, not anymore. Because of this he established a mask over the years, making sure no one knew him. The real him.

Due to those events, he grew up faster than any other kid. He didn't have a childhood, or rather not the ideal one.
He grew up alone. No parents, no family and no friends. He made it all on his own, only depending on himself. He never experienced things like love and happiness. He never smiled or laughed, and he barely ever spoke.

When he was 3 years old, he started training, to defend himself. Not long after starting his training, Kurama realized how talented he really was.
The kid definitely got potential. So, he trained him harder, the boy didn't mind. Even though he was unable to feel emotions like everyone else. He was glad Kurama was whit him. He, the nine tailed fox was the only one in the village who got to the boy's cold heart. The only one who knew him, and he was the closest you could be, to becoming his friend.
Kurama had taken interest in his host, of course due to his strength at first but getting to know him, he enjoyed talking to him. Even though it wasn't much, he appreciated the little conversations here and there.

His host also known as Naruto, had acted like an idiot since he was 5. Nothing more than a stupid idiot, that just wouldn't stop grinning and smiling.
Although that was far from his real personality. Just a mask of happiness and ignorance.