Chapter 2

A/N- I'm sorry I took so long updating, I didn't expect anyone to read my story.
I will update more frequently, but it's not on a specific day or something.
Anyways enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No POV

Just outside the hokage tower, stood the most feared anbu team off all times. Team demon. The captain walked a little in front of the others, as they made their way to the third hokage.
Without saying a word, they walked by the bowing guards and soon arrived outside the door. The captain slightly knocked on the tall doors. Receiving a "come in" he opened the door reviling an old man sitting by his desk. Whit out hesitation they were all on their knees bowing in front of the hokage. He nodded at them, signaling them to stand. They obeyed.

"How did the mission go?" The hokage asked making the captain stand forward "just as planned" his cold voice echoed through the room, sending shivers down the backs of his team. "I expected nothing less, from my best team" he nodded satisfied by the result. He cleared his voice, before continuing. "I have decided to spilt team demon for the time being" he told them.
The captain thought about it. It didn't make any sense. Why would he spilt up the best team? There had to be a good reason, for his decision.
"That all for now. Kitsune I want you to stay, anyone else. You're dismissed." the group nodded, taking their leave. All except kitsune who stayed. "Kitsune, I have a special mission for you. Only you can do it" the captain stayed silent, waiting for him to continue. "You have to go undercover, in the academy. Your mission is to watch over Sasuke Uchiha. The elders are afraid, he's going after his brother Itachi, after what happened to his clan" the old man signed before continuing. "I want you to make sure, he doesn't do anything stupid. You're the perfect age, and you're the most skilled shinobi in the village. I entrust this mission in your hands" as he finished, he looked at the small boy not older than 9 or so, he was hoping to spot a reaction from the boy through his Anbu- mask. But he failed. The boy just nodded his head. "Understood" he bowed before leaving the hokage alone in his office, only to be left alone to think who he could be behind that mask of his.

The boy teleported himself back to his apartment. He took of his mask reviling a beautiful blonde boy, the child the villagers saw as a demon. Unknown to them that he's the one saving them from danger every day risking his own life.
No one knew that the famous kitsune really was Naruto Uzumaki. The nine tails fox brat. He only showed his cold self to the anbu because they didn't know him.
Who he was.
They didn't know that their captain, was the monster of the hidden leaf village.