Chapter 1

MACKENZIE POV

Today is the day I'm going back to school.
A lot happened this past few years, I had a boyfriend named Johnny Orlando unfortunately he was famous, he didn't have time for me so he cut it off. By accident we did it, we were drunk. But it's fine cause now I have my wonderful child named Harmony and Kyle. Did I said child I mean my wonderful 2 kids, there twins.

When John and I broke up, he moved away I never knew to where. He left me and well his fans never knew Him and I were together, when I got pregnant my mom decided to homeschool me, we moved a couple blocks from my old house, only because we knew my school friends would come along and would ask we're I was.

Ive been homeschooled for about 2-3 years and finally Harmony and Kyle can go to school and I can go too, I'm going to my old school, I just hope I can say a good explanation to my old friends.

AT SCHOOL

"Okay mackenzie you can do this" I whispered to myself , and with that I walked into the school. People were staring at me, I really felt uncomfortable. I already got my schedule, first I have.. history, never missed it. The bell rang and I searched my class and I'm really happy I found it. I walked in and seated in a chair in the back. The teacher began his lesson, there was this guy infront of me and he began talking to me.

"Hi" he said and I said "hi" back he then said "what's ur name?" "Mackenzie" I then said "nice name, I'm Hayden" he said and I just smiled "don't worry I have a girlfriend I just wanted to be ur friend!" He said " thanks for being nice to me Hayden ur the first friend I've made actually.." I said, he then smiled and started paying attention.

After a while the class ended and Hayden called my name, I turned around and said "yes Hayden?" "Wanna sit with my friends and I at lunch?" I smiled and nodded my head and then walked to my next class.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
Do you guys think Hayden's "girlfriend" would appreciate Mackenzie ? And who are Hayden's so called friends?

John his song comes out on Wednesday !!!! Really excited!

❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️