Chapter 2

Hayden pov

It was finally time for lunch, I got to the tabel and Carson and Annie were there already. "Hey" I said and then sat down. Lauren came and sat next to Annie. Then Nadia, Jayden and Darius came. "So guys I invited someone to sit with us" they all straight up looked at me.

"Who?" Carson said, I just looked around searching for the brunette and then I saw her.. " KENZIE OVER HERE!!" I kinda screamed her way, she then walked up to the tabel and waved to Hayden his friends. "How did y'all Met?" Darius said "she's new" I said "I'm Annie nice to meet you" "I'm jayden!" Mackenzie just smiled "I'm Darius" "and I'm nadia" "I'm Lauren" "and I'm Carson" "I'm Mackenzie" "okay Mackenzie come sit down standing isn't the best thing!" Annie said.

Mackenzie smiled and seated next to Annie, "So Mackenzie tell something about yourself" I said, she nodded and begon " I'm Mackenzie I was a dancer but I stopped I have a older sister that goes to this school and yea that" " what was ur old school?" Lauren asked "I was homeschooled before I got homeschooled I went to this school.." "really?" I said she nodded.

We all started talking but we all stopped when Nadia said "so Mackenzie any boys?" Mackenzie just stared at her.. "Mackenzie are you okay?" She nodded and quickly stands up grabbed her stuff I run away. Everyone on the tabel followed Kenzie.

What will happen? Will they found out why Kenzie run away?