chapter 9

10 years later

harmony pov

'MOM kyle and I are going out!' Harmony said 'okay be safe!' mom said, with that kyle and I walked out. we were walking outside when we saw a group of people.. 'hi' kyle said to them

I looked at Kyle and the group looked at us and said hi back, ' do yall maybe know who lived here?' a blond girl asks 'Lauren I bet they don't their kids--' a blond guy said 'actually our mom used to live there when she was little..' i said, 'ur mom?' a red hair girl said 'yea our mom' kyle said.

'what's her name?' a brunette girl said ' can we know yall name?' kyle said 'wait, kyle' 'Annie Leblanc?' i said 'that's me, how do you know my name?' the brunette girl said 'there is a picture of my mom you, the red-haired girl and that blond girl in my house' kyle said 'and there is a single picture of that dude with blond brown hair and a single picture of that blond boy with my mom on a picture when she was young and with the other boys' i said

' i don't understand ?' the red-haired girl said. 'whats yall names the curly-haired boy said. 'im harmony and that's kyle' i said.

they just nodded...

'well harmony and I were going to Starbucks wanna come along?' kyle asked, they all nodded.

we went and now we were all sitting down, I'm sipping my pink drink while there all on their phones I got my phone out of my pocket and started playing games then the curly boy said ' iPhone 11 pro max?' i signed and nodded 'my brother got one too tho' i said, the curly haired boy looked shocked.

'so tell us more about ur mom' Lauren said, I actually learned everyone's name so fast by now 'her name is-' 'hiiiiiiii auntie Maddie' kyle said while disturbing what I just said. ' ur mom wanted a coffee so she texted you guys but yall didn't saw it but now I'm here- who are they?' they all introduce themselves, 'oh hi I'm Maddie Ziegler nice to meet yall-' she said but got interrupted 'Ziegler as in Mackenzie Ziegler's sister?' johnny said. 'yea shes our mom' kyle said.

'wait what' Carson said