Chapter 1: An internet friend.

It had been during one of those rare days when Gabriel Agreste had been in a particularly good mood that he had allowed his son's request to walk his way to school.

Adrien: Come on Plagg, stop that already! And get in before someone sees you.
Plagg: You are the one who wanted to know what secrets Ladybug kept from you, remember?
Adrien: Not her identity!
Plagg: Ok, but i can't promise for how long i'm going to be able to keep the secret from you. I'm not like Tikki.
Adrien: Tikki?
Plagg: Ladybug's kwami.
Adrien: Plagg!

<At the school>

Adrien enters the classroom, everyone is working on something for that night's dance party.
Alya: Girl, i don't know if we'll have everything ready in time.
Marinette: Don't worry Alya, we will.

Rose enter the classroom holding a spoonful of something that smelled like strawberries.
Rose: Marinette, could you tell me if this is ready?

Marinette stops working on the flower arrangement she was putting together and takes the spoon from Rose.
Marinette: Another half a cup of sugar and it'll be perfect.
Rose: Thanks Marinette!
Alya: Girl, you cook, design, make flower arrangements,... Is there something you can't do?
Marinette: *chuckles* Tikki just said to me the same this morning...

Had Marinette been paying attention she would had seen Adrien's eyes open wide in shock.
Alya: Tikki?
Marinette: *nervously* A-an internet friend.

As all the moments he had shared with her moved across his mind, Adrien's expression of disbelief changed into one of pure happiness.
Nino: Dude, are you ok?
Adrien: What? Oh yes, ...i'm great!

A breathless Juleka enters the classroom.
Juleka: Hawkmoth... *breathing* Attacked... *breathing* On Tv... *exits the classroom*
Alya: *sighs* Someone needs to tell that man to take a vacation.
Marinette: Alya, could you finish these for me?
Alya: Um, sure... but where are you going?
Marinette: I need to check something with... my dad. For tonight. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Adrien smiles to himself.
Adrien: I'm coming with you!
Marinette: What?! Yes! ...NO! I mean, thank you but surely you will be more needed here.
Adrien: I could help you carry stuff or whatever you need.
Marinette: Got that covered, thanks!

And she dashed away before he could have a chance to say anything else.