The conversion

Kuroko's (P.O.V) :

We won! We won the Winter Cup. We managed to bring back Akashi-Kun... I'm s-so h-happy... crap! Tetsuya get a hold of yourself you shouldn't show emotions.

hey can't see any weak spot in you...oh, Chihito-Kun is showing me a light smile...I guess I smile back..." Tetsuya..." I heard Akashi-Kun say." Akashi-Kun..." I said while he smiled at me...yet...I felt a bad feeling about that smile.
"You won....congratulations." he...said looking at me... I felt that he was mad that he lost..." Thank you... welcome back Akashi-Kun".
I said as I smiled at him..he looks at me for a while end smiled back " I'm back." he said simply.
As we shook our hand's end he walked away as I heard"tsk...damn you pathetic phantom..." when he said those words it hurt me...I felt uneasy...like that...t-that cold winter when...' they' left me...ok! Calm down...it's ok nothing will happen...I think... but I guess that Akashi-Kun is mad for losing that's why he said that!
"KUROKO WE WON!!!" yelled Kagami-Kun while he throws himself at me."Yes, Kagami-Kun we won," I said happily. We cheered loud with the whole team...
Mayozumi's (P.O.V) :

We were walking back with the whole team...and they are angry and really Mad...but... Akashi wasn't mad he is...Furious ...we were in the locker room when Akashi slammed his fist in the looker making a hole "That WEAK PHANTOM! HE FINK'S THAT HE WON!!! HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! TAIGA WAS THE ONE THAT WON! NOT THAT WEAK PATHETIC PHANTOM!!!!" yelled Akashi with the insane mad look I felt angry.' Who DOES he THINK he's calling weak! Not in MY WATCH!' I thought " Akashi." I said showing a little anger in my expression. " WHAT!?" he yelled at me " Don't talk about Kuroko with that.tone." I said calmly" OR what!? Did you fall in love with him Mayuzumi-Chan!?" said Reo laughing... I got pissed...." OR YOU ALL WILL regret it!" I said with a sharp tone..." Chihito you're just weak like him." said Akashi smirking. That made me mad!' how dare he! KUROKO is my ex......captain!END I STILL CARRY HE'S RESPECT!' i yelled at my mind."*sigh* you know what!? I'm done! With you people, I can't get to a conclusion. BEY." I said as I took my bag end left the looker room slamming the door hard. As I walk down the corridor pissed ' I can't understand how I managed to survive with them and not snap at them.' I thought as I got out from that stadium and took the bus..." Hope Tetsuya had better luck than I did" I whispered as I sat down.....

T.B.C.

Hope you guys like it... I'm still learning to write well.
Have a good morning or Night.
♥️🙂♥️