010

"Are you gonna be okay?" Jungkook asked Dahyun as he parked the car in front of the university.

Dahyun unbuckled her seat belt and turned to Jungkook with a smile. She replied, "Of course. You should go. You're running late for your meeting."

"I could cancel the meeting if you want," Jungkook suggested.

Dahyun grinned, "I would be embarrassed if Hana can handle it while I can't."

She then leaned forward to him, pinching Jungkook's nose which made the latter smile.

"Stop worrying hubbie," she told him.

Jungkook nodded with a smile, "Good luck, wifey."

Dahyun returned the nod and the smile and she about to go but Jungkook held her arm. She turned to him with a puzzled look in her face.

"You forgot something," Jungkook said and pouted.

Dahyun raised her eyebrows in confusion but Jungkook sighed and pouted his lips more.

"Ahhhh," Dahyun grinned before giving his lips a quick peck.

Then, she beamed at him before going out of the car. Jungkook smiled to himself and was about to drive but someone knocked on the car's window. It was Dahyun. She gestured to open the window which he did.

"Take care!" Dahyun waved at him.

The smile on Jungkook's lips stretched further. It had been years since they were married his heart melts every time Dahyun would show affection.

----------

Dahyun looked around as she held a map. However, the campus was still big enough for her to get lost.

Suddenly, a guy tapped her shoulder and asked, "Excuse me. Do you know where the Science hall is?"

"Are you here to take the entrance exam?" Dahyun asked.

The young boy's face brightened, "Yes!"

Dahyun's face then softened, "I'm sorry but I'm also here to take the exam."

The boy gasped and bowed quickly to apologize, "I'm sorry! I thought you were older than me. I'm really sorry!"

Dahyun chuckled and shook her head, "No. I'm really older than you. I got delayed in studying college."

The boy nodded and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. Dahyun just smiled and offered, "I have a campus map. I think we can find our way there."

But then, a girl came in rushing while shouting, "Yeonjun~"

The girl halted when she saw Dahyun and she widened her eyes at the male, "YAH! It's not even the first day of school and you're hitting a girl again?!"

She walked towards the boy called Yeonjun and started hitting him.

"Ryujin-a, stop!" Yeonjun tried holding the girl's arm.

"Here I am, looking for the hall and you're hitting on a girl?!"

"Excuse me," Dahyun whispered.

Ryujin looked at her with a sharp stare.

But Dahyun merely beamed and clarified, "He was asking me for directions."

Ryujin stopped, her gaze moving back and forth to Dahyun and Yeonjun.

Dahyun smiled again and added, "But I'm here to take the exam too and I don't know the place. However, I have a map. Would you like to look at it?"

The way the girl's face softened cued that she had calmed down.

Dahyun chuckled and showed them the map she was holding. With much hesitation, they have agreed to go together.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun by the way. And this is Shin Ryujin," Yeonjun said as they walked.

"I'm Kim Dahyun. Nice to meet you."

"Can I call you noona?" Yeonjun asked.

"Of course, you should!" Dahyun teased then asked, "So are you two dating?"

"We're best of friends," Yeonjun quickly denied.

"Unfortunately," Ryujin added.

Dahyun beamed as she wondered if Ryujin meant that she did not want to be best friends with him or she did not want to be just best friends.

It was not long until they found the place and Ryujin was left was Dahyun when Yeonjun volunteered to buy food.

"I'm sorry," Ryujin whispered, "I'm sorry for causing a scene earlier."

"It's okay," Dahyun chuckled then she whispered, "And you don't have to worry much. I'm married."

Ryujin blushed as Dahyun showed her the ring she was wearing but then, she laughed with her. Not later, Yeonjun joined them and Dahyun found out that they were about to take the same course.

----------

"I'm home~" Dahyun chimed as she removed her shoes. It was not long until she heard running footsteps followed by Hana's scream.

"Mooooooom! Welcome home!"

Dahyun instantly smiled as she wrapped her daughter in a warm embrace. Then she asked, "How's school?"

"It was very fun! And I made a friend. How about you mom?"

"I made two friends. mom beats you, huh?"

Hana just pouted but then asked, "How's exam? Will mom pass it?"

"It was as easy as braiding your hair!" Dahyun exclaimed which made Hana giggle.

"Oh, welcome home," Jungkook quickly took off the pink apron when he noticed Dahyun was eyeing it. Dahyun then chuckled at her husband and Jungkook then embarrassedly smiled and added, "Dinner's ready."

"Uwaaaa~" Hana said upon sitting, seeing all the delicious food that Jungkook prepared.

"It's a celebration since you two did well," Jungkook explained as he sat down.

"How would you know that if I just arrived?" Dahyun asked.

Jungkook smiled, "I just know. I'm smart, afterall."

Dahyun playfully rolled her eyes at him and shook her head before she started digging at the food.

"Exams made me hungry," Dahyun mumbled, "Tell us about your friend, Hana."

"He's Teacher Chim!"

"Chim?" Jungkook asked, confused.

Hana nodded, "Yes, dad. He has an odd name. And he's my music teacher too. He was really amazed when he knew that I could already play nursery rhymes at the piano. He taught me chopsticks today! And he told me that next time, he's going to teach me a real song."

"I'm going to teach you a real song next time." Dahyun remembered something but her thoughts were cut off when Jungkook spoke.

"Ohhh. Would you mind playing it for us after we eat?" Jungkook asked.

Hana happily nodded.