Tiring Conversations

Reckless-What's up y'all your friendly neighborhood author is back to writing! So without me delaying you anymore let's get started stick around till the end because I have something to announce!

Third person Pov

Yang-Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby-Oh! Hey Yang! I want to introduce to someone to you!

Ruby ran over to Yang while dragging a confused (Y/n) behind her.

Ruby-So Yang this is my new friend!
(Y/n) this is Yang and Yang this is (Y/n).

(Y/n)-Nice to meet you Yang. Ruby has told me about you.

Yang-Hi! My name is Yang and nice to meet you.

Before the two could get to know each other Ozpin was on the stage saying some speech.

Ozpin-I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

(Reckless-Is it just me or is this speech anything but brief)

Glynda-You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

Time skip brought by chibi Blake and (Y/n) cuddling under the shade of a tree

In the ballroom we can see our protagonist (Y/n) in his sleepwear taking a short nap near Blake who seems to be reading.

(Reckless-One could call it a cat nap....... I'll show myself out)

As (Y/n) was taking a nap Blake kept occasionally looking over the top of her book to look at the familiar puma faunus in front of her that she just seem to remember. As this was happening little did she know of the approaching sisters.

Yang-Hel-looooo! I believe you two may know each other?

Blake-Aren't you... that girl that exploded?

Ruby-Uh, yeah! My name's Ruby! But you can just call me Crater... Actually, you can just call me Ruby.

Blake-Okay.

(Y/n) hearing the sudden sound is his sleep rolls around and his head ends up on Blake's lap. Blake blushed a crimson shade of red as she tried to get back to reading her book. As she was trying to read again Yang leans in to Ruby's ear and whispered.

Yang-What are you doing?

Ruby-I don't know - help me!

Yang-So... What's your name?

Blake-Blake.

Yang-Well, Blake, I'm Yang, Ruby's older sister! I like your bow!

Blake-Thanks!

Blake rolls her eyes

Yang-It goes great with your... pajamas!

Blake-Right...

Yang-Nice night, don't you think?

Blake-Yes - it's lovely! Almost as lovely as this book! That I will continue to read. As soon as you leave!

Yang-Yeah, this girl's a lost cause.

Ruby-What's it about?

Blake-Huh?

Ruby-Your book. Does it have a name?

Blake-Well... i-it's about a man with two souls, each fighting for control over his body.

Yang-Oh, yeah... That's real lovely!

Yang says in a obviously sarcastic tone and starts looking bored.

Ruby-I love books. Yang used to read to me every night before bed. Stories of heroes and monsters... They're one of the reasons I want to be a Huntress!

Blake-And why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?

Ruby-Well, I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books... Someone who fought for what was right, and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!

Blake-That's... very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale.

Ruby-Well, that's why we're here! To make it better.

Yang-Oh, I am so proud of my baby sister!

Yang tries to hug Ruby

Ruby-Cut it out!

Blake-Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to ha-

Weiss-What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?

In his sleep somehow (Y/n) muttered a yeah agreeing on what Weiss said. Then Yang saw who said that as did Weiss see who was causing all that ruckus.

Weiss and Yang-Oh, not you again!

Ruby-Shh! Guys, she's right! People are trying to sleep!

Weiss-Oh, now you're on my side!

Ruby-I was always on your side!

Yang-Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!

Weiss-She's a hazard to my health!

Blake, who rolls her eyes at the fight, simply closes her book, reaches over to grab her candle, and blows it out, enveloping the scene in black.

Reckless-So how did you guys like it? Give me some feedback so I can improve! Anyway on with the announcement. The announcement is..................................................

That I now have a Update/announcement book so I'd you want to know what's going on with updating this book or any other book I'm currently writing go check it out in this book

Until next time y'all have nice day alright?

再见,美好的一天