Chapter 2

Umm so hi I yea disclaimer stuff I'm just going to start

Starks POV

I was sooooooooo bored I had been listening to Fury talk for days (It had only been 30 min but this is Tony Stark we're talking about). I was actually on time. Nat had threatened me with a dagger to get my (insert harsh word for but) out of bed. So I had been here for like a while I wasn't really paying attention (He was playing candy crush) but it was something about some terrorist that we had to catch something sudd enly my phone was very rudely snatched from my hands so I finally looked up Nat with my phone in her hand said "Stark were going get the hell up" I did very Grumpily but Nat had a knife so I decided it would be better if I listened to her Fury put the file down on the table and said "this is the piece of (insert curse word for poop) that you need to catch" When he put the file down and we saw the image everyone went crazy (well except Natasha but she's Natasha) The picture was blurry you could barely make out the person in it that wasn't what upset everyone no what upset everyone was the age 17 years old Fury Expected us to go after a 17 year old boy after we finally calmed down Fury some how managed to convince us to the boy saying he was dangerous and no harm would come to him we were of on our way to try and find mystery boy.

I had finally managed to track the boy (FRIDAY did). It said he was in the Kerameikos cemetery (this is an actual cemetery. You can search it up if U want). I told the Avengers, and we were off on our merry way.

Sorry, this is a filler. I swear the next chapter will be more interesting.