Chapter 2 🖤🐺Whats A Mate?🐺🖤

Derek's POV

I watched as she began to squirm and shake I reached out to touch her face but she grabbed it waking up from the slumber she was in.
"Who... Who are you" she asked. I smiled softly not wanting to scare her.
"I'm Derek"
"Pl...please don't take me back there" she pleaded
"To where kitten" I asked softly.
"To... to them the...the mean wolves" she answered "ple...please"tears began to well in her eyes. I could feel my heart break.
"Come here" i said softly and slightly opening my arms I didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want too. She looked weary for a second. Then quickly tackled me into a hug. I felt complete.
'What is this feeling' i thought to myself. I could feel myself smile.

(A/N-this except your head in the crook of his neck and you can't see your face properly it's frowning)

I slowly warped my arms around her waist gently rubbing circles on her back. I could feel warm drops of water on my shoulder and I could smell salt.
"It's ok kitten I won't let anyone hurt you" I smiled gently.
"My...my name is (y/n)" She stuttered.
"Nice to meet you (y/n)" I smiled.
*why do I feel so calm... when I'm close to you* (y/n) whispered.
*That's because your my mate* I whispered back
*what's a mate* (y/n) leaned back to look me in the eye her arms around my sholders. I could feel my face heat up.
*well um a ma... mate is a connection between two wolves* I stuttered
*a connection* she twisted her head slightly looking at me with those big (e/c) eyes *What type of connection*
*It's an... erh...sexual connection*I said my face exploding with redness. Hers as, well she quickly put her face in the crook of my neck.
*oh* she whispered *well then is it oh...ok if I do this* she whispered slightly pulling away and thensmashed her lips into mine.I quickly kissed back.

(A/n- just imagine it as Derek  and you)

(A/n- just imagine it as Derek and you)

She pulled away for air then put her head back into the crook of my neck.
"S...sorry I...I didn't mean to" (y/n) stuttered. I quickly pushed her forward. She avoided eye contact with me by looking down at the bed. I smiled and grabbed her chin making her look up at me.
"It's ok I liked it" I smirked and she smiled brightly
"Does that mean I can do it again" she smiled. I smirked back and pulled her chin towards me smashing my lips onto hers. Are lips moved in sync she pushed herself up onto her knees deepening the kiss. I wanted it to last forever but there's a thing called oxygen and we need it. We pulled away panting.

Your POV

We both panted trying to get some air into are lungs but I wanted more. I was about to kiss him again when. Derek pulls away and goes into a seriously focused like trance

Derek's POV

(Y/n) and I were about to kiss when I heard Scott say "DEREK I KNOW YOUR HERE...I KNOW WHAT YOU DID" I snapped out of my trance and turned to (y/n).
"I'll be back in a minute" I smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"Ok" (y/n) smiled. I quickly ran downstairs and outside.
"I didn't do anything" I growled

No POV

You wondered what was going on so you decided to use the heightened hearing thingy (A/N-your words not mine p.s this is what your hearing)
"YOU KILLED HIM"
"Scotty?" you smiled. You quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. "Scotty" you smiled brightly then quickly ran up to Scott and hugged him.
"(y...y/n)" Scott smiled "what happened"
"I was attacked and taken by these monstrous people" you sniff scott lightly "w..wait...your a werewolf "you pull away slightly.
"So are you" Scott stared in wonder "y..yeah"you frowned. You could hear Derek growl behind you, you let out a small giggle.
"It's ok puppy he's my brother" you smile
"(Y/n) you do not want to call Derek puppy" Scott warned. You let go of scott and walk over to Derek and hug him nuzzling your nose into his chest. Scott's wolfsout getting ready to protect his sister. But he's about to be really confused. Derek wraps his arms around your waist putting his nose into you hair. Scott goes back to normal completely confused.
"Good puppy" you giggle Derek just rubs his nose on your head.
"(Y/n) what happened to dad" Scott asks trying to focus on anything but what's going on in front of him. You instently stop giggleling and hugging Derek
"I um he's...he's dead" you look down at the ground.
"What" Scott asks
"I...I killed him" you frown
"What did he do this time" Scott asks again
"He...he was about to hit me" you continue to look down at the ground. Scott sighed then suddenly realise what you were wearing.
"Shit...(y/n) we better get you some clothes and away from this...'puppy'" Scott laughed the last bit. Derek looked up from your head and growled pulling you closer.
"Mine~" he growled
"She's gotta come home and see mum" Scott argued.
"I'll be ok puppy seeya later" you wrapped your arms around his neck and went up on your tippytoes and kissed him

You pulled away and he frowned at you.
"Fine I'll see you later kitten"
You gave him another quick peck before walking over to Scott and he picks you up bridal style and ran home making sure to avoide prying eyes. Once you got home you both made sure to avoide mum until you at least got some better clothes on. The ones your wearing are a bit brezy. (Yeah that's the word) You and Scott walk upstairs to his room and you jump into the shower. Your in there for about 3 minutes before you hear muffled talking outside.

Derek's POV

I couldn't get this annoyingly gorgeous girl out of my head her eyes, her hair, her everything she just turns me on. It's torture being away from her so I desided to go to Scott's. I jump up into his window. I see Scott looking through his drawers he suddenly turns around to face me and he jumps back. I tried so hard not to laugh.
"What's up idiot" I laugh
"(Y/n) is in the shower dont go near her" Scott Frowns
"Ok" I reply
"I've got to go I'll be back in 10" Scott says. Then leaves. I sit on Scott's bed for 3 minutes until I got bord and desided to give (y/n) some company.

Hey guys welcome to chapter two hope you enjoyed until next time my LA Nightmares bye bye
(And I know that they just met but who cares love at first sight or some shit)