Chapter 3 🍋Harder🍋

Warning

Lemon be prepared for daddy Derek to fuck you senseless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was laying my head back under the water wetting all of it. Until i heard muffled speaking I  just thought it was Scotty and mum. so i continued my shower turning to face the tap and putting soap all over my body until Derek popped into my head.
'Huh why now' i thought I continued to think when suddenly I felt warm arms wrap around my bare waist and a hand reaching down to my folds slightly rubbing them. Even though I knew who it was by his scent I wasn't going to let him hear me moan so I bit down on my lip hard enough that it started bleeding.
"Aww come on kitten I wanna hear it" Derek smirked
This time you couldn't help it you pushed you head out laying it slightly on his chest laying out a soft moan. I turned around and got down on my knees.

No POV

You slowly gripped Derek's erected dick and licked from his balls all the way back to the tip. Derek let out a long moan. You smirked against the tip of his dick and slowly put the tip in you mouth. Derek let out another throaty moan
"D...DONT tease me kitten" that gave you an idea you pulled the tip put of your mouth and began kitty licking it. Derek squirmed at you touch you let out a small giggle before taking in the full 8 inches, you began bobbing your head back and forwards deep throating it. (You now don't have a gag reflex and boy does Derek enjoy it) Derek moaned throwing his head back and tangling his fingers in your hair tugging it slightly. You moaned around Derek's dick sending vibrations along it causing Derek to moan once again. You could feel Derek's dick begin to twitch in your mouth so you pulled it out and stood up and smirked, Derek let out a low whimper for the loss of satisfaction. Derek growled lifting you up abd wrapping your legs around his waist. He kissed you passionately. You kissed back gently biting his tongue as he slipped it into your mouth. Derek let out a low growl.
"Aww did I make puppy mad" you smirked
"Yes you did" Derek growled slamming you against the shower wall slamming his lips against your neck biting and sucking on your sweet spot, you could feel his bulge rubbing against your entrance. You reached down stroking his erected member. You felt him groan against your neck. Derek reached one arm sitting it under your ass. And the other rubbing your clit. You let out aloud moan, he then inserted two fingers into your entrance causing you to moan out once again. He let you ajust before he began moving his fingers in and out of you. Your moans grew louder. Derek quickly leaned stiffening your moans as well as inserting a third finger curling them into your g-spot. You groaned into the kiss.
"D...Derek I'I'm gonna" you moaned. Derek quickly removed his fingers before bring them up and to his lips then cleaning them off. Derek went into a similar trance as before.
*Scott's back do you wanna continue kitten* derk whispered with a suductive grin on his face You nodded. *then you better keep quiet* Derek then lined his erected member up with your entrance before thrusting his hips into yours. Before you could let out a loud moan Derek crashed his lips into yours. He continued thrusting in out in out. Over and over again. *f-fuck* Derek groaned.
*mm harder* you moaned. Feel began thrusting at an inhuman rate. You felt a knot on your stomach.
*D-Der I'm close* you moaned once again
*m-me too* Derek moaned. As well as thrusting one more time before you climaxed Derek pulled out cumming all over you stomach but quickly being washed away by the water. Derek gently put you down. You both finished washing yourselves off before why I g out of the shower Derek passed you his shirt. You put it on as well as your (f/c) laced panties you were wearing before. Derek pulled on his boxers and jenes doing them up. You bothed walked out of the shower with wet hair.
"THE FUCK WAS HE DOING IN THERE WITH YOU" Scott yelled
"Um showering what does it look like" you smirked
"DID YOU TWO JUST FUCK IN MEH SHOWER" Scott yelled again
"If we said no would that make you feel better" Derek Scawled crossing his arms
"YES IT WOULD" Scott yelled like an idiot again
"Then yes we did" Derek chuckled softly
"Get the fuck out" Scott growled
"Bye kitten" Derek smiled walking over to you wrapping his arms over your shoulders. You hug back wraping your arms around his back
"Aww but der" you pouted
"It's ok" Derek kisses the top of your head before grabbing your chin kissing you passionately and then jumping out of the window.
"That was disgusting" Scott growled

This was my first lemon hopes you enjoyed it  you little sinners bb