Reaction (Diet Chapter)

"Hey Tordy?" Matt asked out of the blue.
"Yeah Matt?" Tord responded blankly starring at the tv.
"People are reading this book online about us." Mat was scrolling through the chapters of this strange book that was about them two.
"Hm? What's it about?" His male friend asked intrigued.
"Well it's about us for starters but it has some weird content." Tord moved closer to the ginger leaning over his shoulder looking deeply at the brits Phone screen.
"Neko Tord? Red Leader?" He asked looking deeply at the titles wandering about what content lies inside.
"Hannahki? What's that?" Matt asked Tord expecting his friend to know the answer. Then Tord snatched Matt's Phone abruptly from his hands.
"Tord." Matt tried to grab his phone back but stopped when he saw the chapter Tord was looking at. His friend was reading a chapter that was called,
Tord x Vampire Matt. He was honestly curious why his Foreign Friend would read a chapter like this. Matt noticed Tord's face change in color. It when from his normal skin tone to a dark red.
"Tord?" The ginger asked again. Tord was startled by his friend so startled that he nearly dropped the phone.
"You were biting me." He looked at his ginger friend blushing dark red. Matt only Laughed in response.
"M-M-Matt I'm serious." Tord tried to stop blushing but the thought of his sweet innocent friend biting him was something that only happened in his dreams.
"Oh come on Tord I would never bite unless you wanted me to." Matt flirted with his close friend.
"Mathew!" He Pulled Away from the Brit trying to push the thought away. Matt snatched back his phone. He read through the chapters only stopping on ones that interested him.
"Hey Tordy What's a neko?" He asked the Norwegian.
"It's basically a human with cat ears and a tail." Tord responded to his friend's question.
Matt read through this chapter blushing at what he did and what Tord did through out the story.
"Matt why is your face red?" The Norwegian asked.
"You were a neko and I petted you and I-I-I......" the ginger was to flustered to finish his sentence.
"Okay then...." He looked away from his ginger companion. Then Matt found the chapter that interested him the most.
"Tordy What's Smut?" Tord hopped off the couch.
"Don't read that!" He tried to grab his Friend's Phone but Matt stood up reading intently nothing inverting his gaze from his phone. After he was done he turned off his phone putting it tom his pocket he sat back on the couch. The Ginger's mind was racing he didn't know what to say.
"Matt are you okay?" The Brit continued to look into space thoughts scrambling.
"Mathew?" Tord waved his hand in front of the Ginger's face finally snapping His Friend from his trance.
"I don't know what to say other then......That was something." He looked at his friend.
"Hey um Tordy this is weird and so awkward but could youmaybereadmeachapterortwosoicouldsleep?" The Norwegian had no idea what the Brit said but he nodded anyways. Matt put his head on His Friend's lap smiling. He pulled a blanket over himself handing his phone to him.
"Um Matt I don't know your password?" Tord said sheepishly.
"It's Ginger Prince." The Ginger said to his foreign friend. The Norwegian nodded typing in his friends password. He read the first few chapters to the Brit. After his friend dozed off on his lap he went straight to the smut chapter reading it.
"I thought Mattie would moan more. And for his first time I would be a little more rougher." He said to himself.
"But overall this is good. Matt's reaction was a bit extreme but it Was his first time reading things like this." The Burnett was smiling.
He turned back on the TV watching a movie petting the Ginger's soft hair while he sleeps.

(Dear readers,
This is a diet chapter. It really hope you like it. Btw with the smut chapter if it get 5 votes I'll do more. So enjoy and have a great Christmas.
With happy readings signed,
OneHeartlessGamer)