Chapter 9 Sadness....

Oh it's a text from Kairi
Kairi~ what's up! How have u been?
Y/n~ it's hasn't been really good
He calls you...
Hey I'm coming over on Saturday when winter break starts bc I want to meet you and Alvaro and also meet up with my online best friend and why hasn't it been good lately sis?
Oh that's cool but it hasn't been good because a lot has happened in the past few days (you start to talk about what happened to you)
Kairi~ wtf if I have to square up with someone I will!
Y/n~ nah it's cool but I have to go to sleep because I got school
Kairi ~ alright Gnight
End of call
Your about to fall asleep but you hear someone crying in the living room so you walk out and see your mom and Alvaro talking
Y/n~ what's going on? Why are you guys both crying?
Alvaro ~ Mom you have to say it.....
Mom~ baby I have been diagnosed with cancer and they told be I'm to late to be treated...... I'm already on stage three and I won't last long...
You start bawling your eyes out and went in a huddle hugging each other.......
The next day...... you wake up and you look at your face, it's still puffy and red from crying yourself to sleep last night.
You start to get dressed into

You get out your room and wait for Alvaro so you can start walking to schoolHe finally comes out and he also has red eyes and puffy cheeks You both start walking to school then arrive, as usual you all go into the cafeteria You sit down and doesn'...

He finally comes out and he also has red eyes and puffy cheeks
You both start walking to school then arrive, as usual you all go into the cafeteria
You sit down and doesn't look at anyone at the table, someone kicks your feet so you look up and see it's Mattia...... your already not in the mood so you stand up and start yelling again
Y/n~ STOP FUCKEN BOTHERING ME...... you slap him in the face and the boys hold you back
Alejandro ~ what did he do?!??
Alvaro ~ yea!
Y/n~ HE FUCKEN TRIED TO RAPE ME!
You storm off but this time you just ran home... meanwhile....
Alvaro ~ HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER I TRUSTED YOU!
He steps up to Mattia face to face almost about to punch him....
Alejandro ~ YOU DiD WHAT I CANT BELIEVE YOU WERE MY FRIEND!
Mattia~ I mean I can explain........
Alvaro ~ theirs nothing to explain!
(The whole cafeteria is just looking at them)
Then Alejandro starts punching Mattia in the face and a whole fight breaks out
People start to form a circle around them
All you can hear from the fighting is them grunting and yelling at each other like "FUCK YOU", "THATS MY GIRL", "IMA FUCK YOU UP"
They both get broken up by security and they both go to the office
Mattias eye was black and he had a cut on his cheeks while Alejandro's lip was bleeding and his nose was bleeding.
They both get suspended until we get back from break....
(Back to your view)
Your running back home without looking at the road then suddenly you hear Alvaros voice saying STOP then a car hits you and all you can see is blood streaming down your face and your vision getting blurry you can also see Alvaro running to you in the distance

(This is your last vision before you close your eyes)Alvaro's POV~ I cant believe he would do that to her I should go after her she's probably really sad mannnn I should've looked out for her(he starts running out of school to find you) I finally ...

Alvaro's POV~ I cant believe he would do that to her I should go after her she's probably really sad mannnn I should've looked out for her(he starts running out of school to find you) I finally spotted her running in the middle of the road and I see a fast car coming her way so I yell "STOOOOP" then the worst happens........ my twin has been hit by a car. I ran to her crying I picked her up and started to yell for an ambulance.
I looked at her face, her head was bleeding and she was loosing lots of blood. I said to her don't fall asleep stay strong please at least for me! I'm getting help!"
You can hear abulance come and cop cars circle her
They put her in the ambulance and drive away to the nearest hospital.
He stays behind and tell the cops what type of car it was and the information he saw.....
To be continued..........