3

JUN'S POV

"What did you say?" She's joking right.
"Who are you?" She repeated.
"Chaeyoung it's not time to joke."
"Well mister I'm not joking can you please tell me who you are instead of barging in like that guy and honey-ing people." She points at jeonghan.

I turned to jeonghan.
"Have you called the doctor?" I panicked.
"Yes. They're on their way."
"Did you tell the others?" He nodded.

Chaeyoung just looks at us without saying anything.

The doctors came in and ask us to wait outside the room while they did a check up on her.

I was restless outside the ward. Is she pretending to not know me or is it real?

No. No. She can't do this to me. I can't afford to lose her anymore.

"Mr.Wen?"
"Doctor, what happened to her? Why didn't she recognize me?"
"Well, it seems that her head had a severe concussion and it causes her to have amnesia."
"What?! Then she didn't remember anything at all?"
"I'm not sure about that but you need to find out how far has she forgotten about everything in her life. I guess that would be all, the rest is completely fine, she can be discharged by tomorrow."

I sat down feeling empty. Now what?

I gather my courage and enter the ward. Jeonghan went to the toilet so it's just me and her inside the ward.

I went beside her bed and sit beside her.

"Chaeyoung, do you really forgot everything about me? Forgot about us?" I really hope she remembers me at least a bit.
"I'm sorry whoever your name is, I really don't know you." She looks at me confused.

"I'm Jun. Your husband? We got married a year ago."
"I'm married? Can an idol get married?" She looks at me in disbelief.

"Well we did, and we had a son. His name is Jinyoung."
"I was pregnant too? Wow." I smiled. She even didn't remember her son too.

I opened my phone and opened my gallery. I handed my phone to her.

She looked at the photo on the phone. It's a picture of her with Jinyoung after she gave birth to him.

She was about to say something but suddenly all of my and her members enter the room to visit her after hearing that she woke up.

Of course, she remembers her members but I bet she won't remember seventeen at all.

"Bro is she all right?" Mingyu asked me.
"Well she lost her memory and she didn't remember anything about me or Jinyoung."

"Noona, did you really forget about us?" Seungkwan asked her.
"I'm sorry I really don't remember you guys at all but I remember him. Joshua right?" She points her finger at Joshua.

Joshua's face brightens up when he knew she remembers him.

"Joshua?!" Everyone shouted in disbelief.
"How can you remember him but not us? That's unfair." Hoshi asked her and Seungkwan slapped him on his shoulder to ask him to shut his mouth.

"I don't know I'm sorry." She said feeling guilty.

I was damn confused and my mind was hectic and of course, I felt jealous that she remembers my friend but not me.

I walk out of the ward quietly and I know everyone is watching but I don't care.

I seat on the chairs outside the ward and rest my head on the wall. The sound of the door opening makes me open my eyes and I saw Scoups walking and sit right beside me.

"You alright?"
"You think? How can I be alright when my wife forgets everything about me even her son and remembers another guy?"

"I know you're having a hard time but it's not her fault Jun, she had an accident, she did not choose to forget you or Jinyoung." I ruffled my hair feeling frustrated.

"I'm not strong hyung, she was in a coma for 3 weeks. During that time my life was a complete mess. I need to think about my son and I cannot stop worrying about her and when she wakes up she didn't love me anymore." Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes and I started crying.

"Then make her fall in love with you again. Her love for you didn't die Jun, it's just deep in her heart and she cannot find it. Help her. Although she's having amnesia, she'll still follow you back to your house, Jinyoung needs her. Pull her back. Make she remembers why she fell in love with you." His words make me feel better.

"What if she doesn't want to follow me back to our house?"
"She will. Just leave that on us. Make sure you do your part. Now go inside and accompany her, she needs you."

"Thanks, hyung. You've always been a help to me since the beginning."
"That's what brothers are for." He patted my back and we went inside the ward again.

When I entered the ward everyone turned and I saw that chaeyoung already fell asleep.

"The nurse just injected her with medicine and she fell asleep right away," Jennie told me.

"We'll get going then. Take care of her Jun." Jeonghan said and all of them left.

In a moment the ward went silent again. I stand beside her and caress her hair.

"I love you sweetheart and I miss you so much. Hope that you'll remember me soon." I kissed her forehead and sleep beside her on the chair.

______________________

ROSE'S POV

I'm so scared because I didn't remember all of them except for my members and Joshua. Why did I remember him?

I feel so dizzy when they're so many people inside the room and I quickly closed my eyes so that they know I wanted to rest.

When everyone left, I know that only Jun is left in the room to take care of me.

"I love you sweetheart and I miss you so much. Hope that you'll remember me soon." He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

My heart was beating so fast when he kissed me.

I feel him sleeping with his head on my bed. I opened my eyes and looked at him sleeping.

"Is he really my husband?" I hold my chest because it was beating like crazy.

ANOTHER CHAPTERRR!!