13

ROSE'S POV

It has been 6 months since the accident and it went well, Blackpink had a comeback. Seventeen also had a comeback and their Japan first single.

My relationship with Jun also went well, he's very nice and took care of me and Jinyoung very well.

Speaking of Jinyoung, he already begins to walk and can speak a few words.

And my memory is still not recovering, I know everything seems pretty fine now, but I want to remember all my moments with Jun.

His birthday is coming up in a few days but I didn't know what to do for him.

During my birthday, he brings me to a fancy dinner and he decorated the living room in a cozy vibe and we watch a movie together.

Not to mention, he brought me a very beautiful necklace as a present.

Of course, it looks simple, but his effort is everything and I was so touched.

Right now, I'm just sitting in my room thinking what should I get him. I don't want it to be a normal gift.

He's very nice and means a lot to me. He's very special. He's my husband.

But what could he want? He already has everything.

Come on rose think, like, what would he want?

I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling and after that look at jinyoung who is playing with his stuffed toy.

I sit down and put him on my lap.

"What would daddy want?" He just looks at me and babbles something.

Then I finally got something.

"That's it! You're my lifesaver!" I kissed him a few times let him continue to play.

I took my phone and dial the number. It took two beeps and the line is connected.

"Hello? I need your help,"

________________________

JUN'S POV

We finished practice a little bit early today and decided to play a game.

Well, since we're mafia addicts, we decided to play that.

It was so funny that I and woozi is the mafia but I didn't get caught and finally mafias are the winner.

I went to the corner of the room to drink water and suddenly the lights went out and the door to the practice room was opened and Scoups entered while bringing a cake.

They sang a happy birthday song for me and I blew out the candles.

"Thanks, guys,"
"More presents await Jun," Hoshi said and smirks.

"Huh?" My eyes were suddenly closed with a blindfold.

"What are you punks planning?"
"You'll see," I heard Scoups voice saying.

A small pair of hands hold mine and started pulling my hand to walk.

Who's hand is this?

I started walking guided by someone. I didn't know who and where I'm going but now I'm in a car and being driven somewhere.

The car stopped and I was again being pulled to a place.

That hand suddenly let go of mine and I was standing alone not knowing what to do.

"Okay guys, that's enough with the game,"

"Happy birthday," a soft voice whispered into my ear.
"Rose?"

I opened the blindfold and before I could say anything, she kissed me.

I was so late to process the whole thing until she let go of me.

"So, all this while you're the one who brings me here?"

She smiled and nodded. I pulled her closer to me and was about to kiss her again but she holds me.

"Let's have dinner first,"

I look around and noticed that we're in our backyard and she decorated the place beautifully with lights.

She pulled my hand and bring me to the middle where there is a table for us to have dinner.

"You made this yourself?" I looked at the fried chicken and meatballs with some fettuccine pasta that is prepared.

"Not that fancy and great as yours but I've tried my best,"

"I'm fine with anything, thank you for doing this for me," I kissed her forehead.

We then just eat dinner and did the dishes together.

"You seemed tired, go upstairs and let me finish this, I'll be there in a minute,"
"You sure?" She asked me for confirming.

"I am, now rest," I continue washing the plates and after making sure everything is done, I went upstairs to sleep.

As soon as I opened the door, my jaws dropped.

What the-

How can I not, Chaeyoung is now walking towards me and she's wearing a satin robe.

She pulled my hand to the bed and wrap her arms around my neck.

"I'm kind of thirsty, going downstairs for a while to take water," I tried to get out of the situation.

"Let's sleep," she kissed my cheek and I gulped.
"Is Jinyoung asleep? Probably he's awake," I tried searching for another excuse.
"He's not here, the boys will take care of them for the night," she whispered to me.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Chaeyoung please, I'm trying my best to hold myself from doing anything to you,"

"Then don't," she kissed my cheeks.

I groaned and lifted her up and put her on the bed.

I hovered her and stared at her eyes.

"Once I started, nothing's stopping me, baby," she smiled.

"Happy birthday Jun," she pulled my neck and intertwined my lips with hers.

Oof 😳
Don't forget to vote and comment!!