5

JUN'S POV

I watched as she bath jinyoung and get him dressed up. She didn't look awkward at all.

I asked the maid to look after him since I wanted to spend time with her because after this I'll be busy with the comeback. We dropped the teaser and currently, right now I'm busy practicing so I can only spend time with her in the morning.

I wear an oversized white button-up shirt and black jeans and loafers.

I wait in the living room while playing my phone.

"Are you ready to go?"

I look in front and I was stunned. There she is standing in front of me wearing a white top tucked in a baby blue jeans shorts and she wears a floral kimono.

"Jun!"
"Huh, what?"
"I called you three times already. Why are looking like that? Do I need to change? Is this too bad?" She asked feeling worried.

"No, you look very beautiful. Let's go." I pulled her hand to the car and opened the door for her.

After that, I enter the car, put on my shades and drive to the mall.

When we arrived at the mall she looks at me.

"Why are we here?"
"You'll see."

I bring her to the apple store. I wanted to buy her a new phone because her phone was broken during the accident.

"Do you want to buy a phone?"
"No. I'm buying you a phone."
"But why?"
"Your phone is broken during the accident. You'll need a phone to do everything. I'm buying you a new one, pick one."
"It's okay I don't want to trouble you, I can pay myself." I bend until my face is the same level as hers and she avoids eye contact with me.
"Hey, I'm your husband and I should be responsible for you so I'm paying."

She finally picked a phone that has the same model as mine.

"That's cute, you picked the same model as mine."
"No, I didn't. It was a coincidence." She grinned.
"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

I hold her hand and we walked around the mall.

We bought a few clothes and toys for jinyoung at the baby store.

"Do you want anything before we go home?"
"Can we go to Starbucks?"
"Sure sweetheart." She blushed when I called her sweetheart and I ruffled her hair.

"Can you go first? I want to go to the toilet." I nodded and went to Starbucks first.

"I'll order your usual okay?"
"Do you know it?" She looks at me daring.
"You'll see. I'll get it right."
"Looking forward to seeing whether your confidence is right." She laughed and went to the toilet.

Luckily there are not many people in Starbucks since it is the weekdays.

I sit down while waiting for our drinks. I ordered my usual favorite Chocolate Chip Frappuccino and ordered her an Iced Caramel Macchiato.

She entered Starbucks and went to where I was sitting.

"What's my drink?" She asked excitedly.
"Easy. Iced Caramel Macchiato."
"Well, I gotta say that I'm impressed."
"Duh, you literally ordered that every time we went to Starbucks." She smiled sheepishly.

"So what's your plan for today after we get home?"
"Well I'm going to wait for your dad to pick up mom to go back home and after that, I have a practice."
"Are you going to practice every day?"
"Yeah, every day at 2."

She nodded. I then took out her phone and inserted a SIM card.

"When did you buy me a SIM card?"
"When you're still in the hospital."

I handed her the phone and she unlocked it.

"I want your phone." I took out my phone and gave it to her.

She dialed her number using my phone and saved my number.

"What did you saved me as?"

She showed me her phone.

Husband❣️

"You're no fun." I shook my head.
"Well, what did you save mine as?"

I showed her number that I saved.

♡Honey♡

"See? this is cute." She laughed. She then typed something and showed me.

"Is this better?"

Sweetheart ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

"Acceptable." I nodded.
"My first contact." She smiled. Just then our names are called because our drinks are done.

"Let's go."

I drive back home and I'm thankful that she already felt comfortable and didn't feel awkward around me anymore. She even didn't pull her hand when I hold her while we're walking.

It's like when I first know her. The shy and pure rose.

After we arrived home, we spend time with her parents until they went back home.

I also played with jinyoung before I went to practice. That kid is hyping up and started standing.

I wore a blue sleeveless top and black shorts.

"Hey, I'll go to practice okay?" I put on my sport shoes and grab my car keys.
"Wait, I have something to give you." She ran to the kitchen and brought something.

"Here." She handed me a black Nike squeeze sports bottle.

"Where did you get this bottle?"
"I bought it when I went to the toilet a while ago."
"Why so sudden?"
"You bought me a phone and I want to return the favor."
"Why did you choose a water bottle?"
"I'm guessing you don't have one because I didn't see any single water bottle in this house. Am I correct?"

"You got it, correct sweetheart." I caressed her cheeks.

"Hope that'll be your spirit booster while practicing."

"How do you know I like black?"
"I guessed?"
"Nope. You already know it. In here." I pointed at her heart. She holds the spot that I pointed.

"Thanks. I appreciate it a lot."
"I'll get going now. Call me if you need anything."

"Practice well and take care!" I smiled and nodded.

I waved at her and entered the car.

I drive to Pledis and I can't help but smile. It's the same feeling I got when I started falling in love with her.

I'll make sure you'll be back in my arms soon sweetheart.