Chapter 5

Seeing that Qin Zhao did not interrupt him, Ning An continued, "War requires capital for it to happen. Soldiers and weapons all need sufficient funds. In the process of war, a large amount of money will be needed. And at the end of the war, all kinds of treaties will be signed from many sides that incurred during the war. Generally, the defeated country needs to provide compensation to the victorious country. Such compensation will generally be contracted through an intermediary, and most of the intermediaries have invested capital in the war at the beginning. So why not think of it like the intermediaries pushed the war in the first place in order to earn large commissions for war preparations?"

"Very Interesting thought, sit down." Qin Zhao thought for a while, "What's your name?"

"Reporting to the instructor, my name is Ning An." Ning An quickly stood up again in surprise.

"Sit down, sit down." Qin Zhao swiped over on his terminal and waved to Ning An to motion him to sit down. "Any other answers? This student."

After sitting down, Ning An let out a breath of relief and turned around to see He Xin's eyes of admiration staring at him. "Ning An, how are you so powerful?"

"I made it all up." Indeed, he really made the answer right on the spot. Ning An patted He Xin. "You don't see my answer getting shown on the screen, you got the right point."

Right at this moment, Chen Siyu suddenly returned a message. Ning An opened the text with a frown and looked at Qin Zhao on the stage. Ning An was not guarding He Xin against peeking into his terminal, and He Xin tilted his head as he read the message.

"Be careful of Qin Zhao!! I'll tell you more when I get back to our dorm room."

"Ah, beware of instructor Qin..."

Ning An placed his index finger to his mouth to signal He Xin not to say anything more. "After we go back to our bedroom."

------

After class, the two went to the cafeteria and bought nutritional supplements. Ning An pinched his nose and held his breath. He held up his neck and drank a bottle of nutritional supplements, his facial expression was comparable to being tortured.

He Xin placed the drink on his lips and chugged it down. He was pouting and had a funny expression as he smacked his lips together. He felt that Ning An was really incredible, he already finished drinking to the last drop by the time they arrived at their room.

When they opened the door to their room, Chen Siyu anxiously greeted them. He looked around and turned to them. "What happened, why did you only return now?"

"We went to the cafeteria." He Xin shook the empty bottle in his hand before throwing it at the trashcan outside. "What happened to make you so anxious like this?"

"Isn't it because Ning An asked me how about Qin Zhao? I didn't remember it at the beginning, but how did he become your classroom teacher?" Chen Siyu started talking as he circled the room.

"Stop, you're making me dizzy." Ning An grabbed him. "What's going on?"

"Qin Zhao was originally a member of the military branch's political branch and was later removed from the military because of a scandal." Chen Siyu took a deep breath and said, "The scandal was about sexual harassment by the senior military officials towards the students."

"I seem to have heard of this." Ning An remembered that Ning Meng seemed to mention it to him herself, but he was busy playing a game at the time and didn't pay attention to listening to her story, "So, Qin Zhao was among the seniors."

"He should be. Although the list is not public, the relevant personnel have either been removed or reassigned. Although it cannot be ruled out in the political struggle to eliminate dissidents, be careful anyway. I heard from our instructor that Qin Zhao's reputation in school is not very good." Chen Siyu patted the stupefied He Xin, "That's all I've got to say, you have to keep this in mind. I'll come back to you guys after class. Since the two of you went to eat first, I'm starving to death. I'm going to eat now."