Chapter 9

"He Xin, let's not fight anymore." Seeing that the results of their battle were divided, Chen Siyu rushed forward to catch He Xin. The child, however, refused to concede his defeat and rushed forward, taking Xu Yusheng's continuous punches firmly. Chen Siyu watched him getting beaten up into pulp with pain.

He was not willing to go against Xu Yusheng's powerful figure, but Wang Yi was pulled out by the instructor to take part in some spiritual training. Chen Siyu wanted to pull He Xin out from the battle first, but he was afraid of being so cowardly.

"Again, come again." He Xin's mouth was smashed, his face was bleeding, and he couldn't even let out a few proper words. Even standing up was hard, He Xin struggled as he stood.

No, I'm taking you to the infirmary. Chen Siyu had wanted to cover He Xin's mouth from talking again, but Xu Yusheng from the other side had already heard his words. He stopped talking to his friend and turned, looking down at the other boy with a scornful look.

"Why, the tail of the crane is still refusing to submit." Xu Yusheng walked towards He Xin with a stuck up domineering posture, looking down at him mockingly. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to see you on the training ground again in the future."

"The training ground isn't owned by your family, why!?" Chen Siyu shouted, rising on his feet.

In return, Xu Yusheng gave contempt laughter "If you don't agree, why don't you come and fight me?"

As long as no one's life get taken, the Military Academy supported the one-on-one fights among students. Under this system, It was inevitable that someone will get into fights and take advantage of it to bully others. As long as no one gets killed, excessive injuries are acceptable. Therefore there have been several cases of vicious fights in the academy between the students.

Although punishment is given to the perpetrators by the school's management, this behavior was not completely prohibited. To add on, competitions were always set out between classes, and the results can be included in the final class evaluation.

"Fine, I'll fight with you." Chen Siyu was still tangled between decisions when he heard Ning An's voice entering the room. After receiving the message from Chen Siyu, Ning An had rushed over from Qing Zhao's office; and it happened to be that he managed to arrive just in time when Xu Yusheng was about to lose his temper.

"Ha, so you're Ning An. You guys are really good brothers." Xu Yusheng looked at He Xin splayed on the ground, completely knocked out, and then turned towards Ning An who was standing before him, "Do you guys want to accompany each other in the infirmary?"

The group of people behind Xu Yusheng burst out into mocking laughter, Ning An's face was unreadable as he stepped forward to approach Xu Yusheng, "How dare you."

"How dare I--?" it was the first time Xu Yusheng was questioned this way, however it was still the tail of a crane. Did he think he was afraid? A wave of anger rose from his heart, "Get ready to beg for mercy to me!"

Ning An wasn't the slightest bit shaken and didn't avoid him. After giving Xu Yusheng a look, he squatted down to see He Xin's situation, his expression becoming calmer, "You should go to the infirmary if you stay any longer you might get into trouble."

"Ning An, be careful. " He Xin only managed to say a word before he was motioned to shut up by Ning An and dragged out by Chen Siyu

"Ning An." Chen Siyu also had a bad feeling about Ning An's involvement. "Don't force it, if you can't do it..."

"I know, I have a sense of propriety." Ning An waved his hand dismissively at him and before going to the middle of the fighting field to face Xu Yusheng.