Chapter 14

"Mathematics is really hard." Ning'an chewed on the dried vegetable strips He Xin gave him, and turned to face Ning Meng. "I'm not going to utilitize any battle machines, I won't be making any sectional drawings to create any machine armors; I'm not going to drive any starships either-- or use any of these calculations for the gas consumption and mileage..."

"The value of knowledge lies in its uselessness." Ning Meng said pretentiously, but stopped playing around after a while. "I was just kidding. I read that sentence from a book today, I think it is very fitting for you. Keep studying and you'll become really smart soon."

"I'm gonna become a baldy before getting smart." Ning An stuffed the vegetable strips into his mouth. When he took a bite, he felt like he was crushing the teachers of those courses. He applied too much force and caused his teeth grit hard. "Ew, cough, shit."

"Be careful. Also, I already sent the shampoo to you. Remember to use it everyday." Ning Meng watched Ning An as he returned to the camera view, "Ge, did you request for a leave? Is it inconvenient to take a vacation?If it's inconvenient I can just let my classmate accompany me."

"Don't worry, I already received an approval for the leave. I'll see you soon!" Ning Meng's spirit weren't lifted at all. When Ning An had mentioned this matter to Qin Zhao, he felt like a scarecrow.

"It's really going to be difficult if you're asking for so many days..." Qin Zhao's expression did not show embarrassment at all. "Five days..."

"Instructor, there's going to be two days holidays in between." Ning An was also afraid that he would miss anything if he took many days off. "I'll only take three days off for the formal classes."

"Three days... Have you finished the research report in the changes in the use of machine armor last time?" Qin Zhao propped up his arm on the table with one hand. "I'll sign it for you after I return from my holiday."

This blood sucker! Ning An cursed in his heart, grinning foolishly and keeping a smile, "Thank you, instructor."

"You're welcome." Qin Zhao stopped writing immediately, signed his name on the fake note with unrestrained movements, and reported the matter to school on the terminal afterwards, "I'm looking forward to your research report, remember to have both pictures and texts."

Damn, he's going to have to draw pictures of the front view, side view, top view, and internal cross-section view. Ning An felt like he had made the figures too big.

"Right, ge, what did you eat today?" Ning Meng knew that Ning An ate only nutrients every day.In order to exercise his abdominal muscles, whether he had a night snack or not, today was her first time seeing him eating.

"This? My roommate gave me dry vegetable strips, he made them from home. " Ning An saw that he had half of the bag left, wiped his hands and sealed the mouth of the bag. "I'll take some for you to taste."

"No, you can eat it yourself." Ning Meng had a few plates of vegetable salad and had no appetite seeing the vegetables.

"Well, you go have an early rest."

"Okay. Goodbye, gege."

Although I successfully took the leave and booked the ticket in advance, I still have to make another research report. Ning An didn't want to be making a report while accompanying Ning Meng, it would be useless of him being there.

"It's going to be hard for you to accompany me again. I'm sorry." Ning An divided the vegetable strips into a small bag and gave half of it to Fu Ke.

"Mm." Fu Ke nodded and took the bag, opening the book in front of him, "then we should start early and finish early. If you have anything you don't understand, ask me."