Chapter 5 (Thanksgiving Mini)

Chapter 5 (ThanksGiving-Mini)

"Thanks for inviting me Mr. Morgan..I really appreciate it." Alastor said quietly, smiling at the husbands, taking a bite of the best turkey he'd ever had. "Any friend of Chase's is a friend of ours." Oliver said with a bright smile, nearly beaming at Alastor, seeing that his son had a friend. Alastor coughed as he heard the word 'friend' and nearly choked on his food, looking over to Chase with a raised eyebrow. Chase looked at Alastor with a slight blush on his face, shrugging softly. "Dad? Uhm..actually he's my...boyfriend?" Oliver smiled brightly and clapped "HA! JAMES YOU OWE ME FIFTY GALLEONS!" Chase looked up at his fathers quickly "Wait what? You bet on my sexuality?!" he spoke with a shocked expression while Alastor was laughing hysterically, getting the feeling he didn't need to worry about making a good impression on them. James sadly slipped his husband a bag of galleons over, Oliver smirking as he took it. Chase laughed awkwardly and took a sip of his apple juice, already done with his food. "Well uhm..Father, Dad, I think I'm gonna go up to my room..don't interrogate Al when I'm gone." he added, glancing at the two before turning and walking up to his room, knowing Alastor would come up soon as well.

Alastor came up the stairs laughing from a dumb dad joke Oliver had said, jumping and landing next to Chase on the bean bag chair, knocking him to the floor as he did so. "Hey! You Scared me Al!" he said with a giggle, rolling back onto the chair. Alastor laughed and took off his sweatshirt, being sweaty from all the laughter, forgetting about the dark mark as he did so, wearing black t shirt underneath. "You know Al...we have to talk about this eventually." he said quietly, holding his hand as he spoke. "I know but...I really just want this to be a break from my family and other things. I just wanna spend time with you!" he said with a little laugh, tickling Chase "Cheer up or I'll start calling you Cheese!" he teased, knowing from talking with his dads that he disliked the nickname. Chase laughed and rolled away "Alright, alright!" he rolled over to his console and started up Mario Kart, a muggle game they had gotten into over the summer. "I will win this time!" Alastor shouted, grabbing the Wii remote as the game started. Chase chuckled, shaking his head. "Sure you will, just like you 'won' last time!" he giggled and nudged his friend as he shot a red shell at Luigi's head, knocking him off course.They spent the rest of the day playing video games and watching Disney movies before eventually falling asleep together.