ii

Lauren's POV

David and I had sat quietly still trying to process the whole situation. I was figuring out how I was going to tell my family and friends that I fucked up.

The echoing of the door bell snapped me from my thoughts, I watched as David pushed himself from his seat next to me and made his way to the door.

I heard the door open and In came Jack, his manager. When they rounded the corner jacks hands were full of papers and a Manila folder.

Jack and David sat down in front of me, one on each side of me. "So David told me that a bit of a mistake was made-"

"A unexpected surprise" I said, the word mistake made me mad, this child wasn't a mistake. Though it wasn't planned or wanted maybe at this time it's still not a mistake.

"Right, so I brought over a contract and I've worked out all the details on how this is going to run smoothly so that David's career isn't destroyed by this" Jack said laying out the Manila folder and the papers infront of me.

"This is a contract" jack said flipping a few pages. "I see that" I replied
Jack slid it towards me "inside are all the details that will create a happy life for this baby" jack said, I folded my arms across my chest "you mean a better life for David" I raised my eyebrow, don't get my wrong I wanted David to have a good life but my first priority was this baby now.

Jack rolled his eyes "whatever you say" jack says "inside the packet in the folder is the story of how you met, the date you started dating, when and how you'll announce the baby on social media, living situations, and rules" jack said "in the contract is just the agreement that any defamation of David will result in a lawsuit and possibly jail time" jack said, I rolled my eyes "can I see the folder please" I asked, jack slid the folder over to me.

I opened the Manila colored and read its contents.

"We started dating January 13th, we met at a club one night when you and the squad went out, you invited me to join in on the fun that night and since then we have been talking and going places together, in January you asked me to be your girlfriend while we were vacationing in Hawaii on a pier, since then we have been dating for 6 months" I said and looked at the two "you really thought this out huh?"
I said to jack and looked back down at the paper.

"No smoking, drinking, using drugs, Must strictly eat food designed for your pregnancy by the doctor we provide, monthly check ups, must take pre natal vitamins, no sleeping, kissing, dating or relationship of any kind with another male or female outside of being friends. You must remain living under David's roof at least until the baby is born, and you will not tell anyone or post anything about the pregnancy until David has done so first or talked to you about it" I read aloud, they seemed fair enough.

I sighed and signed the contract jack had made "there we go" I said handing him the paper and the pen "great thank you, I have movers at your apartment now packing your things, you should be moved in by tonight at the earliest" jack said and stood up.

"Great" I said not too ecstatic "aw cheer up Lauren this is all going to go so smoothly for everyone and the baby" jack said "have a great day you guys" he said before leaving.

"This is all happening so quickly"

🧸🧸🧸🧸🧸
A/N: welcome to part 2 of chapter 1 I hope you liked it just as much as I liked writing it. This story is so fun to write and I can wait to add on to it.

Make sure you go ahead and check out my profile and the other stories I have I would really appreciate if you FOLLOW, READ, AND VOTE