Morning coffee

6am my alarm wakes me up from my slumber. I drag myself to have a shower, curling my blonde hair and putting on my favourite black suit. Happy with my appearance I decided to just add some light makeup to finish off.

On the way into work I decided to get a coffee from my local coffee shop. I have decided to get Katherine one as well as she looked exhausted yesterday when I came in. Ordering her just a normal black coffee, as i didn't know what she liked, the door opens and closes again I look over to see who it was. To my surprise, it was Katherine Clarke her self, looking stunning as always.

Her hair was tied back in a slick bun and her lips looked full with her signature red lipstick. They looked so kissable. What am I thinking? I'm not gay. Maybe I am.
I was cut out of my thoughts when she stood closely to the side of me. I could feel her breath on my cheek. When I turned to see her face, we were so close. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face.

"U-um I brought y-you a coffee. I don't know how you like it so I just had it black. You don't have to drink it if you don't want to." I rambled on.

"Black coffee is fine,Taylor." She said, laughing at me. "But next time I do like a latte." She whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

As we both grabbed our coffees we made our way to work getting into each of our coffees.
"Thank you for the coffee, Tay." She shouted from her car.

As we both arrived at work, Katherine gave me what I needed to do that day, then she walked straight into her office.

After a long 4 hours of working it was finally time for my lunch break. I knew that Katherine was very busy today so I decided to get her a salad for lunch, the same as me. I knew she loved having salad for her lunch so I couldn't go wrong.

Knocking on her office door I heard her voice quietly say come in. As I walked into her beautifully decorated office, my eyes graze over her gorgeous figure. She still looked very tired and stressed though.

"Hi Katherine, I knew you were busy so I decided to buy you lunch, hope you like it." I said walking towards her. She didn't look up at me until I had put the salad on her desk. She slowly looked up from her computer screen and then went to me, then the salad.

"Thank you you're a real help." She said smiling at me. All I want to do is make her life easier. Making her happy makes me happy.
"Not a problem." I say making my way out until she stops me.
"Wait, do you want to eat in here with me? Save us having lunch alone." She says, standing up and making her way towards the couch in her office.
"Yes, of course I will." I say happily, sitting on the couch next to her.

We sat closely to each other, but not too close. Being this close to her made me feel so ugly as she was such a beautiful and powerful woman. Very intimidating.

After a lunch of chatting away and getting to know each other I decided it was time to get back to work.
"Thanks for the lunch Taylor, I ow you." She says with a wink. So sexy.
"I don't suppose you're doing anything tonight?" I ask, terrified of what she will say next.
She had a smirk on her face until she answered me "Well, I would just have dinner with me and myself." She laughed.
"Well I don't suppose you would like to join me at my house for dinner with me?" I ask, smiling at her.
"I'd love to."
"Great! I'll text you my address." I tell her winking.

I am so happy she said yes to dinner with me. I just want to get to know her even more and I just love spending time with her.