Pt.15

(Please take a moment and read this)

Hey guys! I'm finally back.

I know that i've been a terrible person for not uploading for almost a month and i even doubt if there's anyone still reading this book but i am truely sorry!

It was such a tough few weeks for me and i know this is not an excuse but still...

I really hope that i will be able to upload a new part at least once a week (No promises though...😐)

I gotta say that the fact that i'm getting zero feedbacks on this book is really discouraging and sad because all i want is to hear from you guys!

So please! Write your thoughts in the comments 🙏🏼
I really wanna know how is this book in your opinions!

And if you like it, please vote.
This is my way of seeing if you guys like it and this is what keeps me going!

I am trying my best to not let you down and i'm sorry that it's been so long.

I love you guys so much and i'm not taking anything for granted! 💜

I just had to let it out...

Now, enjoy Pt.15 😊

******

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hey, do you know where's Jimin? He's not answering to any of my calls or massages" Suga says on the other side of the phone. Shit.

"U-Umm, i don't know...maybe he's just still sleeping" i say and immediately punch myself. It's after noon right now! What the hell were you thinking?! Stupid kookie!

"What? That doesn't make any sense. Urgh, i'll just go to his house and kick his butt for ignoring me like that"

"No! No you can't!" I can't let him go to Jimin's house, y/n is there and only god knows what they're doing there, if he'll find out that way it won't end good.

"Why not?" He asks and i can hear his confusion.

"W-Well, weren't you supposed to go out with Namjoon and Jin or something right now?"

"I was, and they told me to bring Jimin also but he doesn't answer me!" He says pissed off. Damn it! I run out of excuses.

"I'll try to catch him then, i live closer to him then you, so you stay there, OK?" I'm trying to sound as firm as possible while i'm already putting on my jacket and taking the keys with me.

"First of all, you're weird. Second, i'm already on my way to Jimin's so don't bother yourself kookie"

"Shit!" Fuck, Jimin's dead. He's going to kill him.

"Kookie? Kookie? Are you there?"

Jimin P.O.V

I am laying on the couch, cuddeling with y/n. Both of us has this stupid smile on our faces, we are happy. Looking at our interwinded hands i let out a deep sigh.

"What is it? Is evertyhing OK?" She immediately lifts her head towards me and give me a concerned look with her puppy eyes. I chuckle at her cuteness.