the freind (part 3 final)

slenders POV

i telport to where ruby is and take jeff off of rubys back and start to slapp him. snap out of it."stop it slender im back stop" jeff started to yell. as i through him into a high tree. ruby are you ok. RUBY. i pull the knife out of her back and pick her up im going to get her to the hosptle splendy you make jeff talk and see why he was acting strange."ok slendy" and you can do anything you can to get him to talk just dont kill him.aaaawwww oh right fine -_-. i telport to the hosptle and go into human form. i need help- what happened one of the nurses with her one of the nurses ask. she got stabbed in the back. ok put her on that bed.

.....mean while........

just talk jeff. nope i was sworn to secretcy. ok well i guess its come to this i didnt want it to.no splendy what are you doing nooo i dont want to wear a dress ahhhhhh. ive always wanted to put you in a dress. splendy slips the dress over jeffd clothes. hehe this could all end if you just tell me. NEVER. ok lets do your hair and make up then lolz.

.......back at the hosptle.......

as i pace back and fourth one oh the nurses comes up to me and say that shes in crittle condition and i would have to come back tomaro to see her."one of the parts of the spine was broken and would take weeks maby a month to heal and she would have to stay for 2 weeks. fine ill be back tomaro. dammit i telport back to the house to find splendy putting lip stick on jeff. wow i say as i walk over to both of them. well did he say anything nope not a fucking world so far iv put him in a dress,curled his hair and started to put make up on him. wow i think i have an idea of what he needs.=D. what shoes and you should paint his fingernails-stop fine ill tell but only if you give me the fucking mirro.fine after u talk i say with a grosem smile.you no your 1/2 brother the one you had to kill and send to hell after locking him up. yeah. he got out and somone found the necklace and he took over my bodie he was posing me. thats not good.

rubys POV

hmp i blink a couple times. ruby are you ok. i look to see slendy in human form.what happened. you got nocked out and were in the hosptle for 2 months and they siad you could come home when you woke up. ruby i think i can help if ou ever want to walk agian. what did my legs get cut off?!?!?! NO you cant walk because jeff stabed you in the back and broke a couple back bones. ok but what do you mean by helping me as i asked he picked me up after letting one of the nurses help me get dressed. he teliports us back into my room and says. ruby i can turn you into a proxy please just let me. whats a proxie i ask. well i have to give you a type of shot and it will put you to sleep and i then i would could kill you and turn you into a proxy of a slender. WHAT. before i could say anything somone nocks on the door. come in slendy replies. jeff walks in wearing a maids dress. rember are deal jeff. slender looks at jeff with a smirk. this is jeff he is going to do anything you say for a good 2 weeks. "i hate all of you bitches" he says as he walks out of my room. i let out a little giggle. slendy starts laughing really hard to the point of falling on the ground........... 5 mins after laughing...... so what do you think will you let me turn you into a proxy.

hahahaha i cant stop laughing ok so guys i want to no who you guys ruby to meet and it can be any creepy pasta any one because i have a idea for a up coming chapter next week dont worry im going to countinu to the next cha tomaro but i need a verightiy and yes i no a ton of different ones i just want your guys idea who she should meet next and also make sure to coment and vote and also follow. until tomaro enjoy peeps