1

A/N: all I wanna say for this story is: poor Jaehyun 🤣🤣

Just then an announcement came over, “Attention! Disney is closing in an hour, please start making your way to leave as soon as you can.”

“Well, we better start trying to get out of here.” Johnny said, taking hold of Mark’s hand as soon as I let go of him.

I skipped over to Jaehyun and held his hand. I noticed a smile form on his face as Ten looked at him and rolled his eyes.

We all started to leave, but before we could we were approached by a group of teens. There were six of them, and one had really pretty brightly colored orange hair.

“Excuse me…” One of the taller ones said, “Hello I’m Park Jisung, and these are my friends. We were a little lost, and we were hoping you could help us and give us some directions?” He mumbled, seeming shy.

I let go of Jaehyun’s hand and walked over to them, “Hi Jisung! Yes, we can definitely help you, where are you guys trying to go?”

“Oh well, uh, we just enrolled into a college called ‘Seoul National University’ as first years, and we forgot where it was at…” Jisung fumbled with his fingers.

I gasped and jumped up, “Hey! We were just heading back to campus there, since we go there too!” I exclaimed and their faces all lit up, “I’m Na Eunbi by the way.”

The boy with the sweetest little smile of the group seemed surprised, “Hey we have the same last names! I’m Na Jaemin!” I smiled brightly at him, surprised we have the same last names.

“Maybe we are distantly related?” I suggested.

“I’m Lee Donghyuck, but you can call me Haechan.”

“I’m Huang Renjun.” 

“I’m Lee Jeno.” 

“I’m Zhong Chenle, nice to meet you.”

“And I already told you I’m Park Jisung. I’m the youngest out of us. We call ourselves ‘The Dreamies’.” Jisung gave an adorable little smile and it made my heart completely melt.

“Aww, you six are all just so handsome and cute.” I gushed.

“Eunbi be quiet. You’re scaring them. I’m Mark Lee by the way, Eunbi’s best friend.” 

“I’m Jung Jaehyun.”

“I’m Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, but just call me Ten, please.” 

“I’m Johnny Seo, nice to meet you kids.”

They all bowed to us and I could just feel my heart starting to burst.

“How old are all of you?” I asked

“Me and Chenle are 17, Jaemin is 18, and Haechan, Renjun, and Jeno are all 19.” Jisung piped up.

“Ah, you guys are so young. We all are in our very early 20s. I’m the youngest though, I turned 20 just last  year.”

“Ohhh, a noona and hyungs!” Chenle bowed once again after realizing we were definitely older.

“You got into college early then, right?” Jaemin tilted his head.

“You guys are too sweet. And yes, I did. I am really smart so I got in a few years early. But come on, let's get back to campus before it gets really late.” I said as I gestured for them to follow us.

As we walked we talked about all kinds of things while the boys stayed ahead of us talking about how cute Mark and Johnny were, or teasing Jaehyun. I was glad that I got to talk to ‘The Dreamies’ though, the guys were missing out on the most precious things in the universe.

“So, why do you call yourself the dreamies?” I asked as we continued to walk.

“Oh I don’t know, it was kinda random. But mostly because it just reminds us of youth, and we kinda are the face of youth.” Chenle explained, trying his best at Korean since him and Renjun were both Chinese and didn’t know Korean well.

“Do you guys have a group name?” Jeno asked

“Yeah, we call ourselves NCT, which stands for Neo Culture Technology. It means we can have an unlimited number of friends in our group from anywhere around the world. Like Mark is from Canada and Johnny is from Chicago. It’s kinda cool…” I thought for a second then gasped, “Oh my gosh! If you guys wanted to join our friend group then we could start dividing our friend group into different ‘units’ and call them by something. In which case you’d be NCT Dream!” 

“Woah that sounds cool! And yeah, would love to be friends with you guys, the more the merrier.” Haechan exclaimed as he got a little excited.

“I’ll add you to the group chat once we get back to campus. Just give me your numbers.” I smiled as I whipped out my phone.