7

Eunbean; OH MY GOD GUYS IM WHEEZING *insert edited picture of Mark wearing a dress here*

Morkdonalds; Your future wife is coming Johnny!

John’s Banana; I didn’t realize I was dating an ACTUAL crack head

Dolphin Lele; BWAHAHA WHAT IS THAT!? 

Sungie; This is literally so amazing, its gonna be my new lockscreen

Eleven; I literally came and saw Mark crying and this is what you’ve gotten into since I left? 

Jae’s Milkshake; I don’t feel like I was supposed to see this XD

I looked up from my phone and recorded Mark dancing and singing in my moms wedding dress, “AYY THATS A LONG ASS RIDE!! OPINIONATED BUT I'M ALWAYS SPITTING STRAIGHT FACTS YO, MARK LEE!”

I sent the video of him screaming meaningless things to the chat and it blew up with laughing emojis from everyone. I was glad Mark was feeling so much better, it made me feel a lot better because when Mark’s sad i’m sad.

Hay Bale; Noona, isn’t game day tomorrow?

Eunbean; Yes Haechannie it is. Why?

Hay Bale; Cause I don’t want games, I want snuggles like I was promised.

Sungie; Can I have games AND snuggles…?

Eleven; dang Eunbi, you’ve just went ahead and opened a snuggle factory didn’t ya?

Eunbean; yeah something like that. And okay, you can have whatever you babies want uwu I signed up for this when I decided to adopt you anyway

Nana; I want snuggles :< but I’ll take snuggles from anyone as long as I’m loved

Chenle; me too!

Renjunnie; same here

Eye Smile; also same

Eunbean; Well I don’t have enough arms for all of you, how bout you go snuggle with your roomies?

Jisung; finneeeee

Morkdonalds; haha I’m gonna get to snuggle with Eunbi because
I’m staying in her dorm!

Eleven; don’t get ahead of yourself here Mark, they never said they wouldn’t turn their backs on you. They could always go and report it.

Morkdonalds; Oh…. ha… ha…? PLS DON’T REPORT ME!!

Dolphin Lele; we’ll tie Haechan down then

Eunbean; 0-0 what???

Renjunnie; if anyone were to report it, it would definitely be Haechan, not us. He’s the jealous type.

Hay Bale; AM NOT!

Nana; Then why did you storm out of our room and run down the hall?

Hay Bale; I forgot I left my jacket at Marks

Chenle; You should probably lock your door noona…

As I read the text I looked up from my phone only to see Haechan tackling Mark to the floor. I jumped in surprise and quickly drug him off of Mark, “Haechan what are you doing??”

“He didn’t need to brag and rub it in my face!” He said as he tried to jerk out of my grip and keep attacking Mark

I managed to hold him back and looked him in the eyes, “Baby are you hungry? Do you need a nap? You need to calm down.”

He pouted, “I am kinda hungry…”

“Okay, well take a seat on my bed, we’ll feed you then take you back to your dorm.”

“But I don’t wanna go back to my dorm!”

I gave him a stern look, “We can take you back empty stomach and all if you’d prefer. This is me and Mark’s night. It’s been a while since me and him have got to hang out just us two.”

“Okay…”

I smiled and started preparing us all some noodles. Shortly they were finished and we all sat down with our bowls, but Haechan insisted I fed him his bowl. I sighed and took his chopsticks and did as he requested, just to get him out of our hair quicker.

“Ahhh~~” He opened his mouth and I stuffed the food inside as he sat there and happily chewed, then I took a bite of my own.

This kid sure was something else, I have no clue why he couldn’t have just stayed in his own dorm and ate with whoever his roomie is.

Mark took his first bite and immediately had a face of surprise, “This is really good Eunbi!! I’m kinda glad the brat came or else I wouldn’t have been eating these noodles.”

“I’m not a brat!” Haechan pouted as he swallowed, “I just got a little angry that’s all.”

“Yeah… Right…” Mark mumbled as he took another huge bite