Chapter 2

————

Okay....pause  for a sec....first if you go to my school and you just see me sad out of that blue....then please talk to me....if I'm alone....please talk to me....because I may get memory's of my past then get stuck in my thoughts....and then start crying....and second.... if you do have depression then talk to someone...if you go to my school feel free to talk to me...but if not...and you don't feel comfortable talking to your percents talk to your friends or teachers...of at least someone you can trust talking to...anyways....on to the story!!!😁

————

Let's flash back to when I was little.....

When I was 4 years old I always thought that I never fit in...and to be honest I still do...and when I was at school I would always play by myself and try to at least make some friends because the friends that I had outside of school the were all in a different grade....

except for Roxy...she just...never hung out with me at school just outside of school...so I made up an imaginary friend....weird huh...well that's how I survived...and when I was at home....I would always go out ether with my friends or....bye myself... 

but I was mostly with my friends. That was the only place I fit in because I could be myself...Fast forward a little and now I'm almost 5 and I'm already being left alone...my parents were sometimes gone for weeks...it was only me and my older sister. And one day...I went to our room and saw her....cutting her self....I will never forget how she lied to me saying "oh I just fell down when I was at school..." at the time I believed her but now. I think... "if you feel down and cut your wrist your face would have been cut up to!!!" 

Anyways my parents never were there for me....and I never got that attention that I was supposed to have when I was little so I'm kinda behind on my maturely level...And I always had the choice to Ether go to school or not go to school....and I choose to go to school....only because they had a library and because if I stay home then my parents would fight and would be alone because my sister wasn't there with me...