Chapter 14

Gemma's P.O.V

The party was going well until I heard a slam from the kitchen it sounded like a door, then I heard a few gasps from the hallway
I then felt a presence behind me and I grew worried

"I'm here to take you up on that offer babe" I knew instantly who that voice was.
Ryan..........

"MIKEY!!!" I screamed for him I saw him run down the stairs but when he saw Ryan he froze

Ryan laughed and whispered in my ear "pretty boy won't protect you this time"

He took out a gun from his pocket and held it to my neck Mikey was about to run over and help me but Ryan then threatened that he would shoot me then kill everyone else.

He tied my arms back and then covered my eyes he took my phone out if my hand and looked at the lock screen which was a picture of me and Mikey kissing. Ryan just laughed and said "you think he loved you, you think he's gonna protect you well sweetheart your completely wrong he never actually cared about you he was working for me I told him to take you in and make you fall in love with him it was all a scam just you saying no wasn't part of the plan so we had to go with plan B" he took off my blindfold so I could look at Mikey.

"How could you" I said with tears in my eyes

"At first I did it for the money but then Gem I started to fall back in love with you again like when we were 12--"

"Shut the fuck up Mikey I meant nothing to you and that was that I hope you got your money cause your definitely not getting me"

And that's all I remember because then everything went black