✰𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞✰

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧

When I saw Jenny In front of me, everything that happened the last few moments went away. I love her, I have for years, I always told her but she never took it that serious, I dated some girls hooked up with em but they are nothing compared to Jenny, she know everything about me, and I know everything about her, she can tell when I'm lying, when I'm mad, annoyed, happy, hungry, sad, horny, yeah I know, it's crazy. Not even the gang can tell what I'm feeling. I can tell most of that stuff for her too but not the last one cause I haven't ever seen her like dat.

She let me stay with her I mean, why would I say no to that, I know her aunt, she was kinda my aunt to cause she always took care of us when Jenny was in the hospital and I was with her and rose would always be there, making sure we were okay. I kept looking at the pictures remembering each memory which is crazy, then when we went to sleep I hugged her right but then she got more comfortable and that made me smile cause she looked so adorable. I swear that was the first time in a year since I left New York that I fell asleep happily.

Its been a week since I've seen the gang, they told buck that the funeral for Johnny is today and I'm going Cause he is my best bud, it's closed casket

She woke up and started playing with my hand. "Mornin' it's so early" I yawned "Dally you know what time it is?" She asked me smirking "it feels like 7 am" "it's 12" she giggled, "shoot, I slept that late?" My eyes widened "I did to" she laughed "how are you so warm" she hugged me making me feel this weird thing in my stomach, "it's called high pressure" I chuckled "no but you are so warm" she said cuddling next to me "blankets" I said "blankets?" She looked at me "just blankets" I nodded "I should try that, never ever thought of it" she nodded "yeah it helps ya a lot" I said keeping up with her act. "What do you want to do today?" She asked me "I'm going to Johnny funeral" I sighed sadly "I hope it goes okay" "come with, they won't mind" "who's  they?" She asked "my gang" "What about the New York gang?" She asked "I still have that one too but in Tulsa I have this one, so get dressed, I'm wearing a black tux cause Darrel told us all too" I rolled my eyes "I haven't seen you in a tux since that day" she pointed to the picture of me in a tux and her a dress, "the day my parents got married?"I looked at her "Yep" she nodded "well your gonna see me again, but wear something nice," she nodded and went to the closet, she grabbed a black dress and her leather jacket and ran to the bathroom.

She came back in heels and the short as sexy dress she had on, man, she is a snack no whole ass meal. She put on her leather jacket and put on her earrings that she stole. "Likes dislikes?" She asked "god dam looks like ya going to a club" I smirked "it's The only one I have, I think it looks good" she said  checking herself out in the mirror, man do I want to kiss her. I was already dressed so I was good. "Let's go" I stood up and started walking out.

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

Dally has stayed over at my house for the past week, I'm good with it, I love his company. I love waking up next to him and talking to him in the morning, i sure am falling for this boy, I probably always have I just never realized. Today was his best friends funeral, he told me to go with him, I changed into a short tight dress showing my curves and i wore a push up bra. I did my make up and straightened my hair to make it extra straight, i put on heels and earrings that I stole, lastly to top it all off a leather jacket, and I couldn't forget Dally's necklace, but man Dally was stunned, I could tell, he started walking out and I put on some perfume i also stole but it smells amazing yeah.

I got in his t-bird and he started driving recklessly "learn how to drive" I laughed and felt the breeze through my hair "Yeah then why you enjoying it so much?" He chuckled "shut up" I laughed. We stopped at the place it looked very depressing. Dally opened my car door, "that's a first" I smiled and got out of the car, "you will be fine" I said grinning "yeah" he said coldly, that's what we do, we block our emotions, every single one, that's what hoods in New York do at least, can't show weakness.

I walked next to Dallas and we both entered, I didn't have a smile nor a frown I had my normal face on so did dally but his was more like I could kill ya, which he can but he won't, i sat next to him in the last row, there were a group of boys in the front. Everyone one of the boys were talking but they didn't notice dally and I, then last it was him, he got up and went to the front, he grabbed the mic and gulped, I gave him the look, we can talk with our eyes I guess you can say. He looked at his friends and then at Johnny's casket. "I don't know what to say, he was the one that help us get along, was the one that was quiet, he was the one I could relate to all the time, I actually cared for Johnny, he didn't deserve to die, I know he wanted to save those stupid kids but I If was there 4 more seconds earlier he would have been here, 4 more fucking seconds and he would be here, he was a great friend, a pal, a buddy, Rest in peace Johnnycake we'll miss ya." He turned off the mic and walked out, I went after him. "I can't see him like that, he's dead right there" dally pointed out "Dally I know I know it hurts, but he is your buddy and your other friends are going through no different so go In there and sit your ass down and morn for that poor kid." I demand, he sighed and we both walked back Inside and stood there. Not long after they buried the casket. Everyone was crying except Dally and I. We were in the back, quiet and our emotions off.

Everyone started walking out of the grave yard and I held Dally's hand. "I know it was hard to let go" I whispered but he didn't say anything back. "Hey Dal!" A voice in the back said we both turned around and I let go of his hand. "Hey Darrel" Dally said coldly "we thought you left" this boy said worried and a bit mad "we thought you died" the same boy said "I needed sometime" he said his accent stood out a bit "want to go play a game of football?" Another boy said, I studied each boy, one of them look awful familiar, then I remembered at the place  I was getting the things for my bed room. " I don't  know man" dally said "Dally go, you spent a week with me" I said "who's the broad with the New York accent?" A boy with crooked teeth said "I ain't no broad," I snapped "where'd you find her?" A guy with a Mickey Mouse t shirt said "Jennifer, meet my gang, she is my childhood friend from New York," he said "I saw you before haven't I" the guy with the black shirt said "yeah, I never got your name muscleman," I chuckled "Darry" he said "well it's nice seeing ya again" I grinned "wait when did you two meet?" Dally asked me "when I was fixing my room up I had to go to the hardware store grab somethings and I bumped into him, that day everyone gave me looks and said that I had a huge accent I don't hear it." I lifted my hand up "Jenny you have a deep Bronx hood New York accent" Dally said I could tell he was cracking up inside "so did ol' Dal here, but his is going away" the guy with the Mickey shirt said "okay mine is normal man, Alex, Tyler and Jake got the hood talk they can't speak for shit" I said "dam she really does have an accent" a boy with golden hair said "okay enough of my fuckin voice your names?" I asked "Sodapop" "Steve" "Ponyboy" "Two-bit" "Okay if we gonna Play some ball i need to change outta this dress cause I swear you boys be pervin'" I smirked "she ain't wrong" Steve mumbled "Well meet you guys at the field" Darry said, I nodded and walked to the car. "I swear you are gonna turn those boys to fuckin' horny as boys man" he laughed "I have that appeal in guys" I chuckled. We started driving back home that way we could change, and go play ball.