5. Consent is important

Dylan's POV

I was standing in the corridors with Ed and Dean when I heard, " Hey you the boy wearing white shirt. Can you show her around? " It was Mr Davis. Why would he do that? There's no way I'll show a girl around. Maybe I'm too shy to go near them or maybe it's because of my mum. But still I was thinking that I won't till I turned. 

I saw a girl standing beside Mr. Davis. She was looking really adorable with whatever she was wearing. Her beautiful eyes were wandering here and there. Some strands of hair have fallen on her face. I have seen many beautiful girls in my life. But she is different. Besides the fact that she is very pretty there was something in her that was attracting me. I have never felt this way before. 

"Oh so sorry. I didn't realize that it was you, Dylan. You can carry on. I'll find someone else. "Mr.Davis apologized as he saw it was me.  By this time I was staring at her but Our eyes never met. 

"I will show her around. " I announced. I was shocked by what I said. I think I am losing my mind. 

"Are you sure? "

"It's my pleasure Mr Davis. " I was mesmerized by her. This whole time I kept my gaze on her. What kind of spell have you cast on me girl. 

"Come. " I told the girl in the best way I could. She followed me but still her eyes were focused on the ground. 

"Hi I am Dylan and you are? " I asked her as we were walking in the corridors. 

Few seconds passed by but she didn't answer. Maybe she didn't hear me. I was about to ask again when I heard a really sweet voice . "Mahi. " It said. 

I continued walking thinking about her. 

I didn't know what to say next. I literally have no experience with girls. So I waited for her to say something but she didn't. 

I couldn't waste this precious time with her in silence. "So what are you doing here in the middle of the year? " I asked the first thing that came into my mind. 

"Something personal. " She answered by playing with her fingers in a low tone but loud enough for me to hear,  And trust me she was looking adorable doing that. 

"So did you like the school? " She nodded in response. 

"If you want to you can sit with me and my friends at lunch. " she didn't reply. She hasn't smiled once since I met her. She still hasn't moved her gaze from the ground meaning she hasn't even seen me yet. I wanted her to see me but decided to take things slow. 

Now we reached the staircase she was still playing with her fingers. She continued walking without seeing that in front of her are stairs. She was about to fall but I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. "Mahi. At least look where you are going damn it. " I scolded her. 

Now we were looking straight in each other's eyes. Her eyes were staring at me for quite long. She wasn't showing any emotions, her face was blank. 

She blinked twice before pulling her together. She shifted her gaze back to the floor. 

"I .... s.. sorry. " She stuttered. She nervously holds her hands together. Her legs were shaking. I could also see some trickles of sweat on her forehead. 

"Hey look it's alright and what are you apologizing for? "She didn't answer but continued muttering her apologies. I was absolutely 

shocked by this behavior of hers. She looked scared as if someone was coming after her life. 

"Mahi look at me. Follow me. Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down. " she didn't move her gaze but followed me. In a few minutes she was okay. She wasn't shaking and was calm. 

"Now tell me what actually happened. What were you scared of? " She just shook her head in response. I still had unanswered questions in my mind but I let it slide and continued walking till we reached our class. 

"This is your first class for today. I share this class with you. Let me know if you need anything. "

She intertwined both her hands into each other while walking. She entered the class behind me, went straight to the last seat, put her head down and slept. 

About 10 minutes later, the class started. 

She was silent the whole time. At the end I tried reaching her to help her get to her second lecture. But she left before I could reach her. 

At lunch I saw her talking to Adam. I was about to go and talk to her but she left somewhere with him. I took a look at our table. None of my friends were there yet. So I thought of going to the library for a bit. 

Adam's POV

(Warning : sexual harassment ahead. Skip this part if it triggers you in anyway.)

This morning I saw a sexy girl in school. Trust me when I say this, I haven't seen any girl sexier than her in this school ever. The moment I saw her I was craving to be inside her. I fucking want her. So I made an amazing plan to fuck her. 

At lunch I saw her and couldn't control myself from going towards her. I introduced myself but she ignored me like I wasn't there and left. She had the guts to piss me off. My blood is boiling. How could she ignore me? 

"The math teacher Mr Smith has called you. Come I'll take you. "I said grabbing her hand but she pulled it in an instant. 

" Don't touch and tell me Why would he call me? " 

"I guess you can ask him yourself when you reach there. Follow. " She followed and I took her behind the men's washroom on the third floor. Basically no one goes there unless you wanna fuck someone. 

"I am leaving. " she announced before turning around to leave but I grabbed her hand and pulled her close. "I am not done with you. "

"Leave me. " She grit. But this was encouraging me. I grabbed her ass with my free hand. It felt so good. They were really big and perfect. I can't wait to be inside her. 

I was expecting her to cry and beg but she didn't even flinch from my touch. 

"Leave me right now or you will regret this till the day you die. " My eyes widened from her audacity to threaten me when she was in my hands. 

I tightened my grip on her ass and licked my lips. "If you are expecting that someone will come here then let me tell you that this won't happen. "

"Too bad for you. "She replied.

She was getting on my nerves. I raised my hand to slap her but she grabbed it. That steel tight grip was hurting my arm. " I'll make you regret... " I couldn't finish as she punched me in the face. It was a really heavy punch.

The next second I felt the pain I'll never forget in my lifetime. "Just because we don't have them, doesn't mean we don't know how to kick them. " she said, kicking my balls. I screamed at the top of my lungs in pain. Few of my friends who knew about my plan were waiting downstairs for me. They came to my aid as they heard my screams. She left, giving me a shot glare. It was saying, 'Touch me again and I'll kill you.' 

This day taught me that 'consent is important. ' That day I swore I won't harass anyone. And I passed out with this.