Chapter 1 The Party

McKenna pov

I woke up to hear Calum singing Steal My Girl. Hahaha the funny thing is he hates that song.

But in the end I decided to get up cause I needed a new outfit for the party after the show. And Ash came along to.

*skip taxi Journey*

We meet into to topshop and I found the bloody best outfit ever so I pulled Ash over by his shirt so he can help.

Ashton's pov

When McKenna came out of that dressing room she looked so freaking hot.

WAIT!!!!

I don't like her we are best friends I can't change that well can I...

NO!!I don't know

*skip to party*

McKenna pov

I checked the time to see it was 9:00 and the party started at 9:30!!!

I quickly got dressed (see picture above)and put on my makeup the same as always.i hipped in the car and drove to the party.

*skip journey*

I went inside to find all the guys having a make out sesh but no Ash. I looked around to find Ash in the bar.

Ashton's pov

I saw McKenna come over to me and ask what was that about at the shops this morning.I didn't want to say I liked her but I had to. When I told her I didn't give her a chance to say anything and just kissed her but she never pulled away.

So I pulled her into this room and it got steamy.