Chapter 25

~Frisk POV~

"Where is Chara? She should be controlling you!" Flowey spat at me, his vines tightening around my waist. I glared at him. "I gave her the Final Judgment. She is dead." I said, wheezing. Flowey glared at me. "Liar. She is much stronger and smarter than just a measly human like you." He said, pulling himself closer to me. "Why do you do this? Why do you follow her like a dog?" I asked between gasps. He creepily grinned. "Because I am her best friend. I am no dog, I am her partner!" He spat, tightening the vines, before loosening them a bit once more. I coughed. "Sounds like you are just her servant. She doesn't care for anyone." I spat back. He glared. "Liar. I have known her since she fell. After all, I am a part of Asriel." He grinned at my shocked expression. My gaze hardened. "So you are going to harm your family, your own parents, just to "help" a corrupted, dying, hate-filled creature?" I demanded. He cackled. "My dear human, I am the Incarnation of Despair. I am no "better" than Chara was." "Well you can be! Do you want to follow in her shadow? Do you really want to be feared? I think you are just sad, and lonely. You need a good friend, and to see that your parents care for you a lot. Your mom, Toriel? She would do anything to protect you! And so would I. I gave myself over to the God of Death to protect your counterpart." Flowey stared at me in surprise. "Let me be your friend." I offered, holding out a hand. He stared at it hesitantly, before curling a vine up my arm and attaching himself to my arm. "Fine..." He muttered. I grinned. "Now... how do I get back?"