2.9

when they woke up they quickly checked the charts.

#1 - itunes charts

#1 - new hits

#1 - trending in the US

zach started to tear up...he was number one everywhere. the song he waited forever to release that had such a special meaning behind it was doing stupendous.

"bub" jacks voice was soft as he quickly pulled his boyfriend in for a hug. the pop singer was crying...he couldn't believe it. his world was finally coming back together. "i- i- can't believe this" he sniffled and jack held onto his shoulders as he looked up at his eyes. "you better believe it, because you're doing amazing...baby they love you" he wiped the boys tears before they sat around the house streaming the song.

april

❤️ liked by @zachherron and 67,452 others@jackaverymy bubby, i'm so proud of you

@jackavery
my bubby, i'm so proud of you. ever since sophmore year i knew you'd go places. even though we were just friends then i knew deep down in my heart, the love you had for music was more than anything. here we are 3 years later and you're a huge pop star...remember senior year, you know when we sat in the bedroom as you played a melody on the guitar and softly sung to me? i told you that day, you would become famous and i'd be right by your side...you thought it was silly...but i knew. the fans you've encountered are amazing and gosh do they love you...but i'll always be your number one fan my love. i'm here to stay forever.
-tags- @zachherron
(comments)

@jra
this is soft

@zdhjra
wholesome 🥺

@jachary
babies

@jackkk
oh my goodness <3

@zachherron
angel...i love you more than words can describe...you're everything to me

❤️ liked by @jackavery and 76,321 others@zachherronmy angel, freshman year

@zachherron
my angel, freshman year...oh that was fun. we were bestfriends, our moms loved the company every time we stayed the night together. the time when you were bigger than me (that changed). you have always been my bestfriend, even when jonah was around i loved you more than anything. i'm so proud of how far you've came with your brand. you always did have an eye for fashion...especially when you picked my outfits out. i knew you'd become an amazing fashion designer ever since highschool. here we are 5 years later living our best life. we have had many bumps in the road, and i'm sorry for them...but the love i have for you my angel, is irreplaceable.
-tags- @jackavery
(comments)

@zachhyyy
IM TO SOFT HELP

@jacharyisthebest
this is to much to handle

@jackisback
you are amazing

@zdh
listen...ily

@jackavery
you're my world

"zach guess what!" tatum walked quickly into the studio as the boy stood up and turned his phone off "you for chipotle?" he asked and she chuckled "no! but better...i got tour dates!" she exclaimed and zach froze... "y-you what" he stuttered as tears threatened to fall

"zach you're going back on tour!!" she spoke excitedly before they both jumped in joy.

they sat down and she pulled out her macbook and showed him the US dates. it started next month. zach was beyond excited. he couldn't wait.

"oh my gosh! i cant believe this...holy fuck" he jumbled his words as she showed him the dates and everything.

-

"okay when's the wedding" christina laughed as she and jack stood in line for their drinks "what?" he laughed "yours and zachs wedding dumbass" they grabbed their drinks and walked outside "not for a while i'm guessing" he took a sip "mhm"

they walked the streets of LA just talking and laughing as they rambled on about different things...then christina gasped and pointed. "what?" jack asked before he saw it...his clothing was in a store.

"holy shit...i forgot that was happening today" he covered his mouth in shock. they walked into the clothing store and saw the racks of his designs being shown right in front of them.

it was later on that day and the two boys sat on the couch before zach decided to speak up. they were sat comfortably with jack laying between his legs as he played with his hair.

"angel, i have some news" he spoke breaking the silence "yeah? what is it" jack asked raising up to look him in the eyes. "tate told me today...i'm uhm i'm going back on tour" he mumbled and jack gasped before hugging him tightly "i'm so happy for you baby!" he exclaimed

zach was honestly shocked by the reaction. he expected him to be more upset from the past experiences but he was wrong...

"today i saw my deigns in an actual store and not online" jack sniffled "love that's amazing" zach smiled as he kissed his cheek. "i love you" "i love you more"

zach cupped his cheeks and pulled jack in for a soft emotion filled kiss...their breaths became one...their lips attached as though they were made for this.

zach pushed jack down softly as they laid on the couch and he hovered over the smaller boy. his tongue swiped over jacks bottom lip asking for entrance which jack obliged...his tongue explored the small space, as he tasted his taste.

he then traveled down the boys neck as jack leaned over to give him more space...he nibbled all over leaving small purple marks till he came to a certain spot hearing a low noise...the beautiful sounded rung through the home as zach continued sucking & biting on the small section.

he moved back up to the boys swollen pink lips as they continued exploring one another's mouths. zach then picked the boy up as they stumbled to the bedroom where they took their articles of clothing off and got in bed. not even caring to use protection as zach kissed down the boys chest and v-line going straight to his member.

"you ready angel?" he asked out of breath "yes please" he took in a deep breath as zach pumped him getting him ready...doing the same to himself.

he then lined himself up before thrusting into the boy hearing him moan and groan to the feeling. he went at a faster pace as he leaned down kissing on the boys neck. the younger wrapped his legs around his waist and scratched his back to pieces as the feeling of pleasure roamed through their veins.

"i love you" he moaned into the boys ear "i love you more angel"

that night they made love...the first time in a while.

a/n
hi bitchees how are you? i'm sorry i haven't talked to you guys much lately! but here i am! update me on how y'all are feeling! also how do you like the story line?