Chapter 1

I walk down my street an notice a black 4 wheel drive with tinted windows drive past me. I continue walking, not thinking much of it. A few minutes later it drives past again. And again. I start to freak out and I take note of the number plate. It drives past one more and pulls over on the other side of the road. This time, I completely flip out. I get a run up and jump over a barbed wire fence. The pain hardly registers in my leg, the adrenaline is pushing me towards at a sprint. I don't know whose back yard I'm in, but I run up to the house and smash my fists on the front door. "HELP ME! OPEN THE DOOR! HELP!" I scream. I turn around to see the black car coming up the drive way. I turn back to the door one last time, "HELP ME! OPEN THE DOOR!" Still no reply. I sprint as fast as I can around the back of the house, there is a small window and a large piece of ply - wood behind it. I hear the crunch of boots on gravel and know I only have a few seconds. I smash my elbow through the glass and position my butt on the window sill. I kick the wood until it breaks and slid inside. I half notice the broken glass cutting the shit out of my back and hands. Once I'm inside, I evaluate the situation. Needles and syringes litter the floor. I carefully navigate my way around them and out the door. I try to think of a place to hide, but my ideas are so cliché. Under a bed, in the bathroom. Ugh. I sprint into the kitchen and arm myself with some of the largest knives I have ever seen. I turn and jog into the walk in pantry, locking it behind me. I stand as at away from the door as I can. I know the person will be in the house by now, and hopefully the frosted glass in the door will help conceal me even more. I hide behind a large bin and peer out from behind.
A weird thought pops into my head.
Why does the pantry have a lock on it?
I shuffle backwards, under the bottom shelf and find a small door of some sort. I push on it and it springs open. It really is small, but I think I could fit. I hear footsteps passing the door. Then come back again. They stop outside the door, and the knob starts to turn. Only to be stopped half way by the locking system. They know I'm here now.
I have no other choice, they'll probably break the glass. I turn and slide through the little door, pulling the door shut behind me. I stand up on the other side, "holy crap..." I whisper to myself.
Piles of small zip - lock bags lay in a corner next to me, this entire room is a drug lab.
I sigh at the sight of needles and the assortment of drugs in this room.

----Authors note!----
Heyyyyaaaa guys!
Hope you liked the first chapter!
More to come later!
Byeeeee ❤️