Chapter 3

As I struggle to breathe, I claw at my attackers arm, my long nails drawing blood.
*Click*
I hear the distinct sound of a bullet sliding into the barrel of a gun. Ready to shoot.
I freeze instinctively as the gun gets pushed up against my temple.
My attacker flips the gun around and smashes me in the face with the handle.
----------------------------------------------
I slowly open my eyes, the little sunlight that hits me in the face feels like nails being hammered into my eyes. I soldier through the pain and take in my surroundings, I'm in a small room, which makes me feel a bit claustrophobic, with large curtains that have a small gap in between, letting the light in. I try to move and find duct tape tied around my ankles and wrists.
I also have my mouth taped over, so any type of movement or sound I may try to make, will be in vain. In the corner of the room is a 5 litre bottle of water. I shuffle over to it and unscrew the lid, I shove my nose into the neck of the bottle and smell the water for any unusual chemical smells. It smells odd.
I leave the water, clearly it's drugged, and I don't want to be knocked out on the floor in some random ass place that I don't know.
Something inside me gnaws away at the truth... I'm going to get thirsty sometime.