Kalaiyah

Kalaiyah pov

"Mama I made it , I could've been locked up I could've been gunned down but I found my own way , mama I made it and I hope I made you proud "

I listen to AUGUST sing mama as I sat backstage waiting for him to finish his performance . it's always been his dream to preform in Madison square garden and he finally did it. uh I'm so hungry all they got is carrots celery an healthy shit , pregnant people don't want that .

"Hey jerry can you get me a donut From somewhere anywhere"

"The closest I could get you is cookies but AUGUST said only only healthy food sorry"

"Ugh I hate you jerry"

"Luv u too yah yah o and August is callin you on stage "

"What y me "

"Idk he just need you "

Jerry walked me through every damn place just to get to the stage and left . August ran over to me and grabbed my hand and brought me to the middle of the stage. damn the crowd was huge

"You see yall , this is my baby Kalaiyah and o how I love her so much . She is also my baby moms and in 3 months were having a baby. She helps me through everything , when my broths passed she was there , GETTIN me out the streets she was there. she is all I could ever want in a woman . "

He pulls up a chair for me to sit in

"I need my baby to be comfortable "

The crowd cheers and says awwe

"*laughs* stop yall makin a nigga blush but any way she just means so much to me I'd like to do this "

He got down on one knee and said

"Kalaiyah I know I've never had a lot of money or could buy you everything you want but I have all the love in the world for you . Baby you're my rock my ace my love my Bae my boo my baby and I would die if I ever lost you to someone else we have such silly arguments and I can't loose you over little shit baby will you do the honors of being my wife I love you."

"Of course August I love you too"

I stood up and hugged him

"Now sit cho ass back down"

"Ugh august!"

" It's been a pleasure NYC I love yall , my meet n greet will start in 20 mins go get your pass at the front desk good night "

He walked me off the stage I couldn't stop smiling

"Y you smiling so much "

"Cause in 3 months I'm having your baby and then months after that I'll be marring August Alsina himself I'm just happy I get to marry you and we can love our child forever "

"I'm happy I can marry my baybeh and love my baby girl or boy forever , o and don't think you slick jerry told me u asked for a donut "

"I hate jerry!"

😂😂💕 hope u liked it comment please