Magic trick

"Lulu would you mind holding my wand?", fleegle handed his wand to lulu who was distracted looking around the scenario.
Lulu was new a new member to the band, she was Fleegle's assistant in magic. He had seemed to like Lulu a lot and was greatfull for her help and exciment for when it came for the show. Fleegle showed Lulu all the tricks and she got them pretty quick.
-You are great at this Lulu! Said fleegle smiling at her.
-Really, i mean i dont know if the kids will like me that much...
-The kids are gonna love you, this is your place, said fleegle taking Lulu's hand.
Lulu blushed and looked at the ground trying to hide a smile.
The day of the show came and everything went as always, the famous song was playing as they were all introduced, Lulu came in holding Fleegle's hand and waved at everyone throwing kisses, they all loved her.
Lulu was actually very nervous to perform but seeing fleegle smiling at her made her more confident.
The moment of tension was over and the show had ended, a lot of people seemed to be cheering for Lulu, this new fun and adorable character was out and made a huge succes.
After the show Fleegle went and hugged Lulu saying how proud he was of her.
-I knew you could do it! You were amazing!!
-Thank you fleegle, i think they really liked me!
-Of course they did, oh and here's a little something for your amazing performance.
Fleegle took out his was and shook it until a bunch of colorfull flowers came out.
-For you my Lady, said Lulu handing them over.
-Aww fleegle thank you! Said Lulu hugging him.
-More shows await us! Im glad to be working with you.

[Art by me]