Sleep

[I promised uwu]

Clyde first night on Dropper's house, he ran away from his own due to his transphobic dad. He knew Thomas, dropper's dad, would gladly take him in.

When he arrived he quickly jumped to hug Dropper, oh how he loved that, his hugs made him forget everything that was going on. Dropper was way bigger than him and his huge hands grabbed him to pull him in closer for a hug. "Please stay as long as you want" said Thomas with a smile, Clyde thought how lucky Dropper was to have a dad like that. "We can organize all of this tommorrow, first you need to rest" said Dropper with a gentle kiss on Clyde's cheek, enough to make him blush. Dropper went on to go upstairs but didnt felt Clyde go with him. "Dropper i can sleep here, its enough that im bothering you" said Clyde sitting on the sofa determined. "Clyde you're not sleeping there, you're sleeping with me" dropper came for him but Clyde seemed nervous about everything. With a quick move Dropper grabbed him and threw him to bed, Clyde still shocked. "DROPPER WHAT THE HELL" Clyde couldnt really think of what to do and stood there blushing, on his own bf's bed. Dropper sat next to him with a hug "you never bother me, in fact i get so happy to see you" happiness noises came from Clyde . Of course, they both realized they never done this before so mignt as well try. Dropper couldnt decide wether to spoon Clyde or not "maybe it seems to dirty" thought Dropper. Clyde was dying inside, he didnt even move, he was too busy with his thoughts- so many.

Eventually Dropper spooned Clyde which made him squeek in surprise, clyde accepted more and more the hug but was too akward to look up. "Funny how akward we both are heh, i gotta learn this type of stuff" Dropper said resting his head on Clyde's neck, this actually made him more calmed. Eventually he turned around and hugged Dropper back, head on his chest, such a calming sensation when he breathed.  Without noticing they were so close to eachother, like two pillows, all in silence.